what champions would you like to see

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowreaperxxx

06-06-2010

personally i feel that riots latest summisions have been lacking in personallity no doubt there great submissions and great champions to play, i just think that the community could help out a bit more. So i want to see what you guys want to see in a champion heres a couple of ideas i rekon would be good.

A zombie champion: considering we already have a warewolf, vampire, mummy, and sion why not a zombie like champion it would be ammusing at least.

A character that rides a dragon or horse: i would like to see something along these lines mostly because it hasent been done much before in games similar to this one.

also i would like to see a druid and a necromancer because they r the most awsome mage classes

Please post youre ideas here.

Claxxess

06-06-2010

Yes we demand Undieing from DoTA! =P
And Clinkz of course, since Ashe cant fire 400 arrows a sec and we need a hero who can!

RaspyTurnover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Technically speaking Sion IS a zombie,still a typical undead woudlnt be bad.

Yeah a mounted champion would be nice as well,as long as one of his skills allow him to get off of it for different skill effects.

I want a pure MS based hero,a pure Global hero and a pure trap hero.

Carados

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowreaperxxx View Post
A character that rides a dragon or horse: i would like to see something along these lines mostly because it hasent been done before in games similar to this one.
http://www.dotastrategy.com/hero-85-...oftheMoon.html

Coconutclamp

06-06-2010

First of all, since I don't know where to suggest a new skin, but I heard you could. I would like to see a double peg-legged, eye patched, hook hand gangplank with a rag on his head.

Besides that. They should make a snake. That squirms around on the map, using skills that do some psn obviously, one that stuns where it wraps around the enemy champ. It would be hard, but so cool

RaspyTurnover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

He would have to have stealth in bushes though and have a different ability effect in each terrain type.

Yeah each skill would have an extra passive effect depending on terrain.

shadowreaperxxx

06-06-2010

bump edited

Mordliss

06-06-2010

I'd love to see some undead/creature champs. Undead would be my def first choice, but even an Avian Bird-Man or a Lizard-Man would be something neat to play as. Also, which champ is this vampire your talking about?

shadowreaperxxx

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordliss View Post
I'd love to see some undead/creature champs. Undead would be my def first choice, but even an Avian Bird-Man or a Lizard-Man would be something neat to play as. Also, which champ is this vampire your talking about?
evelyn also beal the blood baron is an incoming champion that will be released during or after season 1

NightReaperXxX

06-07-2010

id like 2 c a ghost champion or matbe even a genie