Dear Condon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrecks

06-06-2010

I first started playing LoL a couple weeks back, when garen, ryze, master yi, and others were in rotation, where all the scrubs played garen. i was looking at champions in which i should main when i get enough points and i saw cho'gath. just reading his backstory, his skills, and his character model, i thought to myself... this guy is bamf. so i was looking up guides on how to play cho'gath and i came across yours on leaguecraft.

you inspired me to be the MFing Cho'gath. i followed your guide religiously when i first started playing, and thus far i've been winning most of the games. you taught me what it means to be a tank, to make enemy champs realize how useless it is to try and kill me, especially in team battles. opening up with a feast in team battles always guaranteed a kill and usually a successful team battle almost to the point of an ace.

basically, reading your guide made me become a better LoL player, and I want to thank you for that.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

I don't even play the characters he wrote guides for. I read them just because they're so entertaining.

Arrecks

06-06-2010

seriously, i was cracking up the entire time reading it, and it really is "inspirational" in a way.

Sinbu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

+1, wtb moar guides

Xetvenen

06-06-2010

Follow the Mundo one and blast off to the top of the mountain....

and laugh while you're at it

SlyGoat

06-06-2010

fosho

The Goods

06-06-2010

why leaguecraft? that site is absolute ****. try out toplolclips.com. they have legit guides and vids. and will only get even more amazing once replays come out

SlyGoat

06-06-2010

word on the street is condon is writing an AP Teemo guide

expect win

Desiani

06-06-2010

Want some of the good shrooms Sly?

tailspeeder

06-06-2010

condon is the funniest man on the forums.