Draft or Blind pick on Dominion?

Blind Pick! 162 48.21%
Draft Pick! 174 51.79%
Voters: 336. You may not vote on this poll

Do you Blind Pick or Draft Pick Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowclever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

I prefer draft. Going blind pick gets the same champions every time (Akali, Rammus, Tryn, etc...). It's nice to have 10 different champions going head-to-head.

Lord Davros

10-03-2011

Draft mode. Except when i want to play Akali.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Blind. I prefer Dominion for the faster pace. No need/desire to slow it down with drafting.

lbgsloan

10-03-2011

I want to use blind pick because it's so much faster to start games; but certain champs demand counter-picks, something you can't do in blind pick.

I wish they'd lower all the timers for dominion draft, like only 15 seconds per pick.

Valthan

10-03-2011

I blind pick because idiots are still filling whole teams with "OP" Tanky DPS or assassins with stealth mechanics in there. I introduce them to Rumble with Hextech Sweeper, Rylai's, and Thornmail. Can't kill me; can't escape either! I squeal with delight seeing Shaco, Akali, Twitch, Vayne, Talon, etc on the other team.

Velkorious

10-03-2011

Draft. Jax and Rammus, goodbye.

Xephen

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazaLyn Shao View Post
Draft, there are some champions that are too broken to just blindly throw caution to the win. You have to ban them so the game is at least competitive.
I see where you are coming from there, but it mainly depends on how good you are at the game type as a player. The enemy team had: Poppy, Heim, Akali, Alister, and Ashe. My team had: Twitch, Ezreal (me), Master Yi, Kog'maw, and Evelynn. Due to my kitting and eve, and twitch back door capping we won.

UglyPete

10-03-2011

After playing draft I can't go back to blind.

Solecalibur

10-03-2011

blind pick cause draft takes as long as a dominon game

Once ranked comes around the corner I'll practice more seriously but its gonna be true hell getting high elo cause i really dont see one person carrying that hard

Eraiel

10-03-2011

Yeah draft mode is too long. It should be like 2x faster.