Intentional Abusers of Queue Dodge Penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Are these people reportable?
The only motivation I can see for this is to try and force others to queue dodge and take the time penalty. When the timer ran down the Shen dodged. The comments are Corki ("Im new") and Shen ("You'll want teleport")

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9923/screenie2w.png

Carados

06-06-2010

I reported someone for it today, let's hope so.

Thomphoolery

06-06-2010

Should have kept the names.

Onlyashadow

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alame View Post
Are these people reportable?
The only motivation I can see for this is to try and force others to queue dodge and take the time penalty. When the timer ran down the Shen dodged. The comments are Corki ("Im new") and Shen ("You'll want teleport")

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9923/screenie2w.png

You ****ing people. You make me sick months ago you worthless ****s came running tears in your eyes and snot running down your dirt covered faces screaming "RIOT FIX QUEUE DODGING IT'S NO FUN" and now after riot is forcing us to play with random bads NOW, NOW you say you don't want to do it and want a fix for that too? WELL THERE WAS A FIX IT WAS ALT-F4 AND RESTART THE CLIENT WITHOUT A 3-10 MINUTE QUEUE PENATLY. You've made your bed, now sleep in it with the cake you can't eat.

Alame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomphoolery View Post
Should have kept the names.
I've still got it saved and can remove the boxes as and when I choose.

Also, directed at above:
I don't queue dodge. Ever. I hate the fact that people will happily inconvieniance 9 other people simply because they are overcompetitve and want to win every single game, every single time. If you want to stop playing with "random bads" get some skill and get out of an ELO containing "random bads" or else play 5 man premades. Either way, piss off.

Reppuken

06-06-2010

Play chicken with them. If they do something really stupid let them sweat it out. I have never seen them follow through and go into the game with themselves gimped.

If they intentionally feed report them.

WarMammoth

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppuken View Post
Play chicken with them. If they do something really stupid let them sweat it out. I have never seen them follow through and go into the game with themselves gimped.

If they intentionally feed report them.
I have. Once. A Clarity-Revive Kat didn't dodge in time after hating our team comp and trying to make us dodge. We won the game.

Carados

06-06-2010

I queue dodge, I just don't like people that queue dodge for stupid reasons, or people who I DONT QUEUE DODGE OH MY GOD and force someone else to.

Baiting others into queue dodging just shows the lack of a spine. If you don't want to play with the team, eat the penalty.

Earlier today, someone intentionally didn't choose because the Heimerdinger/Janna/Ezreal/Nidalee team we had "Didn't have a late game" with "No tank."

We didn't need a late game. That's a push team.

Hikaratu

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alame View Post
I've still got it saved and can remove the boxes as and when I choose.

Also, directed at above:
I don't queue dodge. Ever. I hate the fact that people will happily inconvieniance 9 other people simply because they are overcompetitve and want to win every single game, every single time. If you want to stop playing with "random bads" get some skill and get out of an ELO containing "random bads" or else play 5 man premades. Either way, piss off.
"Random bads" can inconvenience 9 people by not bothering to learn basics of the game such as what all the champions do, or why not to run into the bushes solo at the start of the game with a weak level 1 champion that lacks escape mechanisms or etc etc. It's a matter of perspective. Alot of people don't want to win every single game (well technically they do, but that's not why they que dodge) rather, they want a CHANCE to win any given game, not have the game lost the second someone does something terrible with the picks (bad team setup due to 2-3 bad players was mostly what I que dodged for before the penalty, i'm not ashamed to say).

I don't find it particularly fun to play a 25-60 minute game that I've known I'll lose from the champion select, I'd rather have someone que dodge me like 10 times in a row which will only inconvenience me 20 minutes max depending on how the que times are, plus I can watch videos or read or whatever while I wait that way. I love how people try to make wanting to be able to stand a chance into a bad thing though.

Edit:And just pre-emptively before anyone tries to throw an "It's your attitude" thing in there, I don't stop trying to win any harder whether or not I'm certain it's a loss, but I'm right anyway more often than not about the inevitable loss.

Hyeena

Banned

06-06-2010

Quote:
HOLY SON OF ZUES! Slygoat has his own chatroom? WHY WASNT I INVITED!