Champion: Vixen the Worm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNsAyNe

06-06-2010

Think "Tremors"

I'm trying to come up with a cool/viable worm champion here so as far as damage/mana costs/spell synergy leave me feedback and I'd be happy to update the skillset.

Lore: I don't read this **** so I'm not going to write it either.

Passive: Shed Skin - Every 12 casts, Vixen gains XX% of his HP back and loses all debuffs.

Q - Splurge
Vixen blinks to target location leaving a trail of goo, slowing opponents that touch it. Vixen's next attack will knock-back champions 200 range.

W - Hellion Drill
Vixen burrows into the ground creating a permanent hole which stuns Champions for .4/.6/.8/1/1.2 seconds and deals N(scaling per level) damage. (Max 2 holes. Size (50) Think Heimer Turret size and mechanics.)

E -
Vixen shoots tentacles forward 400/475/550/625/700 range which latch onto champions or minons for 2 seconds and deal damage per second, allowing him to pull them backwards and keeping them within the tentacles max range for the duration of the spell.

R - Creep
Vixen moves underground at increased movespead, avoiding both unit and structure collision for 9/11/13 seconds. Vixen cannot auto attack or be auto attacked, but can only cast his abilities or be targeted by abilities. Each champion Vixen passes under is silenced for 1.5/2/2.5 seconds

Balthuras

06-06-2010

His passive is useless at lvl 18? also he can have max of two holes, but what's the stats of the holes? you just cast them on the ground and if they walk into it they get stunned for .5 seconds or what ever? what's to stop me putting two holes on the same spot, they get stunned for .5 seconds, try and move stunned for .5 seconds...repeat

iNsAyNe

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthuras View Post
His passive is useless at lvl 18? also he can have max of two holes, but what's the stats of the holes? you just cast them on the ground and if they walk into it they get stunned for .5 seconds or what ever? what's to stop me putting two holes on the same spot, they get stunned for .5 seconds, try and move stunned for .5 seconds...repeat
Can you put two heimer turrets on top of each other? It would be the same mechanic. Also yes, his passive is useless at level 18. I am editing his passive so that its every 12 casts instead of each level.