[RANT] Past the Limit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woozl

09-20-2009

In every single patch since I've been here, Teemo has been buffed. Now, they have finally pushed him over the limit. You've had your fun, and I do not blame you for testing how far you could go before you found the line, but now that you've found it, it's time to go back. Ranged champions have half the chance they used because of his improved range, and any hope a melee character had of getting near him is gone. Early game, his harass in limitless. One blinding dart and you are useless and heavily damaged. Mid game, he is planting shrooms everywhere, and can too easily pop out and gank for massive damage. Late game, there is simply no hope. No matter how you build him, he'll be doing at least 2k damage in the first 3 seconds of a battle, and after that he continues his assault at about 700dps. Adding damage per level to him was unnecessary, his range was increased too much as it was fine in the first place, and with the cooldown of Move Quick shortened, there is no way you can catch him without 3-4 disables. I understand that you are only attempting to reach an equilibrium of powers between the champions, but now Teemo towers over them all. I suggest to fix him, you undo everything you just did, and then he'll be perfect again. Thanks for reading, although I'm guessing only six people will read it all the way through.
/rant

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozl View Post
In every single patch since I've been here, Teemo has been buffed. Now, they have finally pushed him over the limit. You've had your fun, and I do not blame you for testing how far you could go before you found the line, but now that you've found it, it's time to go back. Ranged champions have half the chance they used because of his improved range, and any hope a melee character had of getting near him is gone. Early game, his harass in limitless. One blinding dart and you are useless and heavily damaged. Mid game, he is planting shrooms everywhere, and can too easily pop out and gank for massive damage. Late game, there is simply no hope. No matter how you build him, he'll be doing at least 2k damage in the first 3 seconds of a battle, and after that he continues his assault at about 700dps. Adding damage per level to him was unnecessary, his range was increased too much as it was fine in the first place, and with the cooldown of Move Quick shortened, there is no way you can catch him without 3-4 disables. I understand that you are only attempting to reach an equilibrium of powers between the champions, but now Teemo towers over them all. I suggest to fix him, you undo everything you just did, and then he'll be perfect again. Thanks for reading, although I'm guessing only six people will read it all the way through.
/rant
Wall of text hits you for 9000 crit

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-20-2009

It's 9 more damage. Mushrooms are still nearly useless. He's still underpowered.

Sythion

09-20-2009

He's fine. He's defensive and anti-carry. He doesn't do nearly the damage you claim.

Sure he's hard to kill and annoying as hell, but Zileas is much worse in the same ways.

Hmmer94

09-20-2009

I Agree he is to hard to kill and all u have to do is add crit and ur good to go.

He needs a little BIG nerf

boni

09-20-2009

In the last few games I always had a Teemo on the opposite team, and he never really was a problem. He was neither a killing machine, nor unbeatable. He survived often, because of his range, ok. But he really wasn't our main problem.

Bianary

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
It's 9 more damage. Mushrooms are still nearly useless. He's still underpowered.
Pretend they're clairvoyance wards and use them accordingly.

Frag

09-20-2009

ap temo counter = banshee's veil. atk speed = armor. the former is easier to counter than the latter as ap temo gets all his damage from blinding dart which has a 12 sec cd, so unless you hit a mushroom he has to use that to peel the shield off then wait 12 seconds, dart you once, and then your shield is back up. atk speed temo is no worse than any other ranged dps champ. Mushrooms cause you problems 450g pot and then clear them all out as he screams at you! k thx bye ^_^

FellowerOfOdin

09-20-2009

Oracle POTIOOOOOOOON!

Fishbeans

09-21-2009

Teemo is an annoyance, not much of a threat unless you're overextending yourself and setting him up for an easy gank.

If you're really having issues with him, grab an oracle's and clear out his mushrooms. If you're playing melee in his lane, swap with a ranged. If you've got a morgana, have her shield you when you see him advancing for a blinding dart.