Wanderings of the Guardian OOC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

I was kidding. I loled as well when that happened. He deserved it. Plus, it gave me an excuse to freak him out.

rocketdrive

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
BTW, watched the video that was attached to 'The Hunters' when catching up on abilities. Not only was that epic (Been a long time since I last watched a stick-figure slaughter) but it's also surprisingly reminicent of what Hitashi can do if he lets his rage go cuckoo. But that's never happened...can we please make it happen in this? I want to see Hitashi take one of The Hunters on in one-on-one combat and have that time-stop thing happen to both of them. That would be epic.
Time crysis much?

((see what I did thar?))

rocketdrive

12-21-2011

oh btw...New computer!!!!

now I just need to synch EVERYTHING!!!!!

((expect and plse hurry and go to sleep guys!!! The Silence is getting cold out here |:E ))

Necromonger

12-21-2011

Sigh... why is it I have a hard time keeping a character going for more than a couple of chapters...

Rafeo

12-21-2011

I really liked Cassandra. Atiyah seems somewhat dull... and useless. Cassandra was fun.

p.s We need to slow stuff down. You people are rushing a ton of things together and it makes it excessively hard to keep things strait. So two things could happen. One, we take the other things to a new RP, with it's own thread. Thus sending some storyline ideas to that thread. Or two, we stop flooding the RP with things that we didn't plan on. One such thing is, we really need to go to sleep so the story can progress. Instead of adding all this fluff that doesn't do anything for the story. So I would appreciate it if you would stop adding interruptions. We have enough already.

Necromonger

12-21-2011

Just skip Atiyah ever being there. Maybe you got acquainted with her in Zaun but she never left. Cassandra will return from the Promethean village in january or february.

And yes, whenever someone is turned into Vermilion Dread, so much fun is had.

Thirdly, it seems in the end, out of personal taste, Flight armor > Combat bike.

Jaykoboy

12-21-2011

But...but I like having both of those. Flight Armor ~ Combat Bike, so put them together...you get Flight Armor/Combat Bike > Anything you can Throw at it.

Rafeo

12-21-2011

Uhm,,, Perhaps Atiyah leaves after they sleep in the cave? It doesn't make sense to have her sudden;y not be there. Not at all. At least make a post saying she leaves or something after they wake up. It would make me happy. (:

NoDenial

12-22-2011

You guys still accepting new guys? >.>
If so....

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1288

Hope it looks good :/

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Oh psh... Who needs OOC threads... .

Anyways, yea, you're more than welcome to join. Just read the first post and the last 5~10 pages or so(Or if you're really adamant, read the whole dang thread) and decide a good place to come in. Currently there's been a lot of action going on with the group, and we're kind of taking a break to let things settle down a bit before more chaos happens.