Wanderings of the Guardian OOC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rafeo

08-14-2012

I was looking for a round cut sphere. Either obsidian or onyx. I didn't find it.

I did find a 7mm ball bearing lying around however, and am currently using it as a substitute.

http://i.imgur.com/M6rvD.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of wire it is, maybe tin or aluminum. It's not copper or silver, I know that for sure.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Oooo pretty! That looks really cool!

Huhm huhm... I'm not even sure where you might find stones like that which HAVEN'T been drilled into beads. Only thing I could think of is maybe finding a not drilled black pearl somewhere(Which would be really expensive) or just look on a lot of websites.

I mean, if you were looking for cabochons, I could have pointed you to a website where you could get 50 little obsidian cabs for like... $15. d=

Rafeo

08-14-2012

Thank you, I really like how it turned out.

Yeah, I've done an incredible amount of searching for it. I might be able to find it if I special order one, but everything else has been made into beads.

Next time I make a ring, it will have a different shape of stone. Spheres are impossible to find.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Heh... Yeah, they are a bit tricky. I could think of a way to deal with beads, but it involves sending a wire through the hole to keep it in place....

And as for the rings I make? I'm going to be doing a lot of bezel settings, 'cause I have a box of rocks that I need to go through. d=

Edit: I made a fishbowl.

Rafeo

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak506 View Post
It's made using a Sonic World engine, but you can tell there's a lot of original stuffs in it. I don't think there's a 2D Sonic game that has you make attacks instead of jumping on them or enemies needed to attack you to deal damage instead of just touching you to do damage.

Wonder how the idea of trying to bring in multiple characters will turn out?

Not sure, I do think I like the addition of attack based fighting, although Sonic's different gameplay has made it very popular.

@Silver, I'm not too keen on bezel settings. I dunno, just not my thing I guess.

Papa Palpatine

08-19-2012

Hey I figured out a way to get my characters in. Actually it's an old favorite of mine.

Rafeo

08-20-2012

Goooooooood

Papa Palpatine

08-20-2012

So should I bring them in? Here's the profiles btw: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1365 http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1935

HeartOfTheHero

Recruiter

08-23-2012

This may be a lil awkward and it a hamper n your plans but I set myself in witha delayed entrance.

rocketdrive

08-23-2012

hmmmmm....I suppose with the recent influx of new recruits, I probably should wait longer to join.

Shoot me a message if you want me to join or be temporarily involved in the plot as a side character before joining!