Wanderings of the Guardian OOC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Tomorrow IRL or IC?

Rafeo

08-13-2012

IC

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Kk

DrGoldblum

08-13-2012

I am guessing you are okay with my characters then, perhaps your characters wake up to my characters coming in (planning on having there "Spaceship" crash upon entry to the planet, so i am sure it would be loud enough to wake someone)

Rafeo

08-13-2012

Uhm, I'll have to see. I have an idea on how to bring in such a large amount of people. However We might be able to squeeze some people in another way.

Papa Palpatine

08-13-2012

One way to bring me in would be to just have one of you hire Sengar.

Papa Palpatine

08-13-2012

But then I suppose I'll just have to contrive a reason.

DrGoldblum

08-13-2012

Well i am fine with having my character come in another way, but what ever way want it done, i would like for my characters to have not been on the planet very long. This is because my characters don't know a whole lot about the world.

Gamefreak506

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafeo View Post
@Gamefreak: That game is very reminiscent of Sonic. Very reminiscent.
It's made using a Sonic World engine, but you can tell there's a lot of original stuffs in it. I don't think there's a 2D Sonic game that has you make attacks instead of jumping on them or enemies needed to attack you to deal damage instead of just touching you to do damage.

Wonder how the idea of trying to bring in multiple characters will turn out?

Silverling

08-13-2012

@Rafeo: You wanting a cabochon, faceted, or just a round cut stone?

@Papa: Casting is fun! Took one last semester and made little sheep charms. Know if you're going to cover free form casting at all?

I also took a lapidary class last semester. I made my own little cabs that look awesome. :3