Wanderings of the Guardian OOC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Well yeah, with wire wrapping definitely use steel. It's pretty much the best cheap thing one can use that can be thin and strong at the same time.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Okay could somebody POST!?!?!?!

Gamefreak506

08-13-2012

Posted.

Papa Palpatine

08-13-2012

Yay!

Wait, not yay. I meant in the other one.

Gamefreak506

08-13-2012

Not sure what to do in the IC RP at the moment. I was waiting for the group to get to Frejord.

DrGoldblum

08-13-2012

Well, bringing in my two characters would bring something to happen, but i need Rafeo's approval/permission, and plus Rafeo might already have something planned for the RP but hasn't been able to get to the computer.

Rafeo

08-13-2012

@Gamefreak: That game is very reminiscent of Sonic. Very reminiscent.

@Silver and Palpatine: I finished the ring I was working on, mostly. I'm looking for an 8mm black gem that isn't a bead. (It has to be void of holes through the middle.)

Papa Palpatine

08-13-2012

****. I know the woes of looking for stones that haven't been made into beads. annoying as hell sometimes. So anyway Rafeo, got anything planned for this rp then?

P.S. I'm going to be taking a casting class this fall. I think I'm going to try to cast a 40k dreadnought.

Papa Palpatine

08-13-2012

Maybe some terminators too.

Rafeo

08-13-2012

Cool, that sounds fun.

And yes, The current plan is to wait until tomorrow, and then bring in all the characters that players have been waiting patiently to bring in. After that I'm mostly winging it. I do have a long term plan though so expect some cool(-ish?) stuff.