Wanderings of the Guardian OOC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

04-22-2012

That part slipped my mind somehow. Does that make me one too?

._.

DrGoldblum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

"Do they give arena combatants equipment or is it bare-hand fighting?"

No, but if someone lives through many battles, some rich watchers can pay to make it more entertaining using the weapons. Some people do counter pay even more to keep with bare handed though. Guessing your person would have been prisioner for awhile, he would have earned at least a 2 handed axe and a helmet.

"Is the place where they store the items of captured people specially guarded or could Krokaska just get his stuff quickly because of the current situation?"

they would keep his items in the city's "police station"

Ill start checking the OOC thread more often. And yes, bumping this wouldn't really help as i just have a tab open all the time of the RP thread, ill start doing the same for this one

DrGoldblum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

okay, ill just check every now and then to see if you posted what you were thinking of having.

Rafeo

05-22-2012

Ok, here's the deal, it isn't directly hinted at in his lore, but in short, everyone has this guardian angel thing watching over them. It protects them from forces from the fate world. Now, Narenth's "fate" is; due to some magical messup thingamajigger in runeterra. Said guardian angel of our guardian angel is very powerful, and has been lending Narenth power, though unknown to Narenth. this being can be used to defeat the adjudicator, and then, it could finally leave. Thus defeating said otherwise unbeatable boss dude.
While also lowering Narenth's power so that he can be challenged again, because honestly, Narenth needs a nerf.

This guardian's name is Idranel.

DrGoldblum

05-22-2012

well, what i was having planned was that the Adjudicator gets defeated, it shows a Shadow like creature that comes from the body. This shows that The Adjudicator has actually been controlled from the God of the destroyed realm, as doing so he could command the fire realms armies to take over the Main realm, the Realm of life. This form is very fast, and uses mind tricks on the enemy. Vythica's father appears at this time to help the group escape from this, because he is very good at taking many out at a time. Vythica's father being a weaken god can help kill him, but generally this form has gained to much power from the suffering of others. And in the end, he gets the group out of the realm, and the God follows, but a curse was placed upon him when he was taking over the place, that would not allow him to leave the realm. This causes his life to start to slip away, and in his last seconds of life, he kills Vythica's father and/or Vythica.

That gives many possibilities, such as, the Guardian could have been Vythica's Father, OR he could just come instead of Vythica's father all together. How he dies, could be changed and have the Gaurdian/Narenth kill him.

In the End, both ways will require the land to be purified and get a new ruler. This gives it so the Gaurdian, Vythica, or even narenth, Could become the ruler of this realm. If any of those 3 don't become ruler, they still have the option of helping to purify the rest of the land. Vythica's father would be the ruler, but if he shows up, he is going to be killed by the evil ruler, but if he doesn't then he has always been dead from being killed when the place was first taken over.

Lord Gwyn

05-30-2012

Hmm... sorry about that, not used of LoL roleplay yet.

Rafeo

05-30-2012

It's cool. I don't keep high requirements, just basic necessities to try and keep the quality of the story up a bit.

You will more than likely receive approval.

rocketdrive

08-01-2012

A blue spy appears!

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1892

and now I ask to rejoin!

Rafeo

08-03-2012

Umm, yes.

Silverling

08-03-2012

.... I sure hope the spy isn't the character you're going to use. ಠ_ಠ