Wanderings of the Guardian OOC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantDestroyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1338

Mine is posted. Should make things easier.

rocketdrive

02-11-2012

I never noticed that you had all of those details in there Rafeo. From what I read, you were attempting to knock back the stalker, not impale it. While it's a little late to edit, I do understand your point. Guess that means I can get my new character into the mix! also, what should I play, A Viking from StarCraft 2, or a Balanced Sith from Starwars. What I mean by balanced sith is that I will have the nice looking armor of the sith warriors from SWTOR but I will be both a good and bad force. Have yet to draw up a character profile, but I am like a neutral jedi or balanced sith, one who has access to all powers of the force, but isn't exactly bound to either side!

Rafeo

02-11-2012

I like the idea of a viking from Starcraft 2

rocketdrive

02-11-2012

Does you have skype or anything?

rocketdrive

02-11-2012

hate trying to refresh this like every 5 mins

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

And suddenly, I appear. After a long time of staring at the thread title, I've decided to check it for interest. Can someone scribble a brief summary for me? I know it's a lame question, but if the main thread was 40 pages instead of 440...

NoDenial

02-12-2012

Ugh >_<

Not sure If my post was Epic enough or good enough after a major crash last night...

My brain was practically dead

Rafeo

02-12-2012

@1Eredale: Urhm,,,,, buncha people fighting in Freljord...... uhm, not really sure what else is going on right now. That's pretty much it, though if you wish to join then I advise you to join before we enter the abyss.

Silverling

02-12-2012

Switching the conversation from the main thread to this one to keep an entire page going into OOC...

So Raf, does this mean that the scientist dude/professor guy going to be coming back again? d=

Also, Eredale, So far, there's been a crapton of fighting and one of my characters is in another dimension.

Necromonger

02-12-2012

it's like Bleach. So many Arcs and so much power creep :O