Wanderings of the Guardian OOC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

12-27-2011

Cassandra's personality quirks are being ironed out... and I would like to give her a minotaur side-kick, if only for the chance of making alot of cow puns.

Rafeo

12-27-2011

Sho,,, how about like,,, ten minotaur sidekicks or somfin?

Necromonger

12-27-2011

...I thought Minotaurs were a critically endangered species. and for what purpose?

Rafeo

12-27-2011

Ohhh.... so we could have some awesome minotaurs running around with the group. You know, normal stuff.

Necromonger

12-27-2011

...how about a scholarly, flaming minotaur? "I like my beef well done." but eh, I have a hard time with new characters in the first place. and the group's big enough.

NoDenial

12-27-2011

Meh >.> This is why I didn't wanna start playing Skyrim. I can't stop...

Anyways sry if i ignore anybody's posts/convos to Eric. I've been skipping over quite a few posts and dont feel like typing too much on this laptop... once i get on my comp my posts will get better >.>

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

This sounds like a cow-tastrophy.

And ishk, Denial. I feel your pain after having to only use a netbook for a week due to my computer exploding earlier this year. .

NoDenial

12-28-2011

That's the problem... My friend dropped my laptop (which is actually a netbook) and the lifespan got cut in half =.= and that's just in power saver mode. Normally I used to get 8 hours out of it. Then my friend dropped it and without power saver I get about 2... PLUS We got it in a deal, and my almost equally crappy computer came with that...

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

huhhmmm...

Well if its just the battery that's the problem, you can order a new battery meant for the netbook and it should be just fine. If there's something else wrong with it, then you might have to check warrenties and send it in to get fixed.

And if you're needing a new big computer, you can get parts for a custom built computer pretty cheap... A good site I look at would be newegg.com. They have just about everything in the computer department.

NoDenial

12-28-2011

Yeah... Once i get a job maybe I'll do that lol :P