Teemo Strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

So, I don't know if anyone has tried this (they probably have) but I tried it once on Teemo and had quite a bit of success with it. I'll try it again later.

I grabbed 5 boots, ghost, movespeed runes and 2 ranks of his W, and at the very start, we had myself and another bot, and 3 top. The other bot capped quarry, and I ran across to BY. They had only sent one bottom, and I was able to ghost and hit the speed boost and reach the Irelia before she was able to finish capping. I then proceeded to poke and harass her until my ally finished capping and made his way over with minions. Although they won the initial fight top, the stalemate at BY caused 2 from top to assist the Irelia, and we were able to recap top while we pulled back to quarry and safely won us the game.

The main issue I see with this is if:
1) Two people go bottom. I actually think that this isn't so bad, just as long as,
2) At least one of the two bottoms can harass you safely with ranged while the other can cap.

Colonel Justice

09-30-2011

Certainly viable. I'm never worried if my team loses top at the beginning of the match, because I know we'll get it back. Losing bottom would cause a little more commotion though and generally be more of an interrupt to game flow imo.

Which is Teemo's job in Dom.

ManiacChicken

09-30-2011

Shrooming the healing power ups is funny.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacChicken View Post
Shrooming the healing power ups is funny.
Yeah, people need to stop using shrooms as a vision tool and start using them as more of a strategical harass in Dominion

coffee addict

10-02-2011

I rage pretty hard when i keep hitting teemo shrooms

Duskofdead

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZappy View Post
So, I don't know if anyone has tried this (they probably have) but I tried it once on Teemo and had quite a bit of success with it. I'll try it again later.

I grabbed 5 boots, ghost, movespeed runes and 2 ranks of his W, and at the very start, we had myself and another bot, and 3 top. The other bot capped quarry, and I ran across to BY. They had only sent one bottom, and I was able to ghost and hit the speed boost and reach the Irelia before she was able to finish capping. I then proceeded to poke and harass her until my ally finished capping and made his way over with minions. Although they won the initial fight top, the stalemate at BY caused 2 from top to assist the Irelia, and we were able to recap top while we pulled back to quarry and safely won us the game.

The main issue I see with this is if:
1) Two people go bottom. I actually think that this isn't so bad, just as long as,
2) At least one of the two bottoms can harass you safely with ranged while the other can cap.
Try to keep mushrooms on all the healthpacks as much as possible. Yields a lot of free kills.

DreamsOfGrandeur

10-02-2011

How many games have you won this way?

A lot of teams get thrown off but a strong assault at bottom lane. But there are ways to counteract it.

Taleris

10-02-2011

Or you could just win your battle at windmill...WHOA!

Shadoblade

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taleris View Post
Or you could just win your battle at windmill...WHOA!
or maybe you could try to come up with your own original strategies instead of being a sheep.