Ashe in Domion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marnamai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

She's pretty useful to interrupt a channel from across the map and when correctly build, she's really fun

Warlock1111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

I love her as a choice on this map, and seeing a cap fail over and over with an ult arrow is just fun. Ashe won't win you the game alone, but you can't deny the power she brings to team fights, ability to defend with proper builds, and how difficult she is to stop.

Like others have said, once you have 2 or 3 people coming after an ashe or a heimer, the game is pretty well over, thats 2 or 3 heroes that are losing for the other team.

Yawz

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
Did I mention that Yi doesn't have CC, and they'll be permaslowed by Frost Arrows?
no
Quote:
Oh, and the fact that my Heimerdinger can 1v3 Yi, Tryn and Pantheon AT THE SAME TIME??? (In optimal circumstances of course, although mainly just no Tenacity - UPGRADE!!! + Garrison'd Windmill + 3 second blind + Rockets for good measure + 400 DPS turrets= Triple Kill)
no
Quote:
All Master Yi, Tryndamere and Pantheon can do is hit things. With minimal success if against any half-decent defender.
and no