Ashe in Domion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlock1111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Hey all,

I kinda came up with what I hope is a new concept for Ashe in Dominion, and I have had quite a bit of success, in the form of being incredibly annoying with the use of her "q" and making enemies slow enough to be easy target for the team. I would love any input or advice, and you can find the whole thing here:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...enemies-132597

Also, if you like playing Ashe in Dominion, and want some ideas, check it out!

theplqa

09-30-2011

Summoner Spells are fine.
Skill order is fine as well.
The runes are kind of off.You may want to try Flat Armor Seals and Flat CDR Glyphs but that's just an example.

For items I think it would probably be better rush either a Phantom Dancer to get around or an Infinity Edge for better damage.Getting the Lightbringer as your first item isn't really as effective as a PD or IE UNLESS you are fighting a bunch of stealth champions.
The rest of the items are fine.

Warlock1111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

thanks for the help and ideas, I'll go try em out and update after. I love the LoL community, and i figured it was time I helped out a bit!

Charbonneau3759

09-30-2011

In Dominion, Ashe is always the worst pick you can have. Try thouger melee dps. You only need any small cc and one or two champions to own her in a second in this small map. Very bad choice at all time. And she's very not as useful as she is in Summoner's rift in teamfights or anything at all. I recommend champions such as Master Yi, Tryndamere, Pantheon,. They will do a way better job.

Cenerae

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbonneau3759 View Post
In Dominion, Ashe is always the worst pick you can have. Try thouger melee dps. You only need any small cc and one or two champions to own her in a second in this small map. Very bad choice at all time. And she's very not as useful as she is in Summoner's rift in teamfights or anything at all. I recommend champions such as Master Yi, Tryndamere, Pantheon,. They will do a way better job.
Are you kidding?

Ashe with a dancer or two can kite melee around all day while making sandwiches in the kitchen and fetching Tryndamere a beer at the same time. And her arrow can help assault or defend nodes across the map.

She's hardly useless.

Warlock1111

09-30-2011

Quote:
I have to disagree, in a game of dominion, one of the best things you can do to help your team, other than capping and neutralizing points is annoying the other team.

Ashe is fast, she slows everyone else, kites incredibly easily, and her ult is fast enough with c/d redux to enable her to disrupt the enemy capping the entire game. she is great for debuffing the other team by slowing them all to a crawl, and with a few runes and the right build, you can nullify all stealth, always stay outta range, and make an amazing nuisance of yourself.

You have clearly not seen a good ashe on your map, and thinking that only melee dps can handle such a "tiny" map that has so many ways to allow range dps to quickly nullify them is foolish.

LancerXXX

09-30-2011

Quote:
Master Yi, Tryndamere, Pantheon. Melee DPS/assassins. Hard-countered by Thornmail (and Rammus, the most popular pick on Dominion) and kiting (Ashe).
You only need any small CC and one or two champions to own Ashe in a second in this small map? For one, the fact that you need TWO champions to kill ONE Ashe says something. Did I mention that Yi doesn't have CC, and they'll be permaslowed by Frost Arrows? Oh, and the fact that my Heimerdinger can 1v3 Yi, Tryn and Pantheon AT THE SAME TIME??? (In optimal circumstances of course, although mainly just no Tenacity - UPGRADE!!! + Garrison'd Windmill + 3 second blind + Rockets for good measure + 400 DPS turrets= Triple Kill)
However Heimerdinger vs. Ashe... TOO MUCH RANGE AND CC!!! And the fact that turrets can be poked from range.

Anyway, you're getting Ashe's role wrong. It's said her main purpose is to apply a permaslow, her secondary purpose to deal respectable damage. All Master Yi, Tryndamere and Pantheon can do is hit things. With minimal success if against any half-decent defender.

ComradeHX

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Are you kidding?

Ashe with a dancer or two can kite melee around all day while making sandwiches in the kitchen and fetching Tryndamere a beer at the same time. And her arrow can help assault or defend nodes across the map.

She's hardly useless.
Would be great if Akali/Xin Zhao/Jax are banned.
Otherwise you can blow ulti + summoner spells one time to live, and then get killed a few more times when those are on cd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
You only need any small CC and one or two champions to own Ashe in a second in this small map? For one, the fact that you need TWO champions to kill ONE Ashe says something. Did I mention that Yi doesn't have CC
1. you need more than a thornmail to "hardcounter" yi(and smart yi will get that dominion-equivalent to banshees veil which gives him the ability to do 600 instant magic burst damage, which your thornmail provides).
2. yi can have cc from frozen mallet(+atmas). He does not really require CC, he has a gap closer + ulti.
3. yi IGNORES all of ashe's cc except for ulti, which yi can dodge with Q or simply move to the side thanks to being one of the fastest champions with ulti on.

Gorntrooper

09-30-2011

I have yet to see ONE ashe be semi-useful in dominion

Nexus Crawler

10-01-2011

I did respectably well with her on there the 4-5 times I've played her. If the other team has gap closers it makes things much more difficult and with it being some what of a small map or easily crossed map anyway it's important to change her usual glass cannon build.

Anyways, her ult is nice for interrupting caps, or for defending. She can ulternatively be used as a pusher both bottom and top to apply pressure to the other side. In other words: if they leave top or bottom undefended Ashe can push it quicky and just let the minions take it while she ults a side "lane" to still be extremely useful in either defending or helping a team fight.

I'm not saying she's the best choice, but she's still viable. And extremely annoying which is it's own benefit (and amusement for us more sadistic types).