Recent JoJ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Henril Devring wrote the message last week. His article this week is the warehouse one. I'm tearing it to pieces looking for something.

TheOldValyrians

09-30-2011

i think the man who broke out is katarinas father becuase grizzled means streaked with or has grey hair.......

TheOldValyrians

09-30-2011

and i have kinda foud something out but i havent put it together look at every 5 line and 4th word in every 2 paragraphs ultil you geet to the mailbag i think this might be the code

Fateborn

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhandiBandi View Post
and i have kinda foud something out but i havent put it together look at every 5 line and 4th word in every 2 paragraphs ultil you geet to the mailbag i think this might be the code

I'm lost.

TheOldValyrians

09-30-2011

this is also wierd

The Hozz Ad Sona

09-30-2011

Quote:
this is also wierd
bigger please?

TheOldValyrians

09-30-2011

lol sorry

TheOldValyrians

09-30-2011

this should be better

DemonicTrilogy

09-30-2011

Quote:
this is also wierd
Things that are weird.

Jarvan is clearly right-handed in his splash and in battle. Notice how he's holding his lance with his left-hand on the horse. Also notice that Leblanc is left-handed in her splash art (More proof that this is still fake Jarv).

Vayne's necklace on one of the crowd members? (Shows that Vayne's there?)

Talon's cape is visible so also Talon?

On side note, it's awesome seeing both the Demacian and Noxus stalkers of the night working together to fight evil B-) Nothing like teamwork from two different sets of values.

TheOldValyrians

09-30-2011

since i cannot make the immage larger........ jarvan is right handed ........next to garen there are creepy eyes there is a man with a bird on his robe and then there is something that looks like talons blade on the demacain horse also proof is........why is there purple on a gold/white themed horse when purple is noxias theme? and one of the spectators looks like vayne