"gg useless noob team"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Lose a game 20-0, a narrow loss, then of course a random player (usually playing one of the "op" characters says)

"gg useless noob team"

I always laugh when I see this, does this amuse anyone else? Not only was it a narrow loss, but so few people can admit to being outplayed. They always have to blame the rest of the team because, clearly, they should have won.

Salathiel

09-30-2011

I find it funny when someone calls out their team and they are in last place, or they get mad that you can't kill anyone yet have more towers attacked/neutralized than them.

Prometheius

09-30-2011

It is VERY obvious when someone ****ed up and caused such a narrow loss. It's usually the moron that runs out trying to Quad instead of defending 30 seconds for a 100% win.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thagderan View Post
I find it funny when someone calls out their team and they are in last place, or they get mad that you can't kill anyone yet have more towers attacked/neutralized than them.
Or the guy that yells at me for running off the tower and getting killed (my bad, really) but then he does the same thing and makes an excuse. Usually one that makes no sense.