100% Attack Speed Increase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4saken1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Just curious, say if you had a good itemization and pulled it off; would it be good? Auto attackers ect blah blah just curious really if it would be beneficial for a Melee AD.

xpsychedelico

09-30-2011

Generally physical carries should prioritize sufficient damage -> attack speed. What's better: hit them a few times to kill, or tickling them 200 times? AS also caps out at 2.5 hits per second. A good mix of damage and AS is ideal.

D4saken1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Well a build I was working on builds up AD before AS (some at the same time) so I wasn't going to go pure attack speed. Considering you cannot always land many hits.

Is 100% AS the cap of 2.5?

Edit: In the end the build ends up with 300-320 AD and 100% AS. So I just wanted to be clear.

xpsychedelico

09-30-2011

The AS cap depends on how much base AS your champion has. If you hit C in-game, it tells you your AS in terms of something like 1.8 AS, which indicates how often you hit per second. 2.5 hits per second is the maximum AS you can gain. So if your champion has low AS, then 100% should not be an issue.

Tristan Trades

09-30-2011

Example: If your champion has an AS of 0.6, and you get an item that increases it with 100%, you get 1.2AS, if you get another item that gives 50% AS, then you get a total of 1.5 AS.

D4saken1

09-30-2011

Easy enough, thanks.

LunaTheCyanSnivy

09-30-2011

three Sword of the divines and a infin edge, B.F. and last whisper for tryn= good or bad?

Kittsy

09-30-2011

Sword of the Divine's passive is unique, having more than one is a pretty massive waste of the combine cost - you only end up with around 1500g worth of items, iirc. A better build might be something like Merc Treads (never forget boots, Mercs or Zerkers are probably the best options for Trynd, and Lucidity for AP Trynd), Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Situational Last Item (Probably a Quicksilver Sash most games that you don't get Mercs - a Last Whisper against high Defense or Black Cleaver against low defense also works well. Against little-to-no Crowd Control, another Bloodthirster allows you to heal massively since they can't stop you attacking them and lifestealing.)

D4saken1

09-30-2011

Youmuu's is a good item for Tyrnd also as noted above the black cleaver, if you see enough high HP opponents Madred's Bloodrazor is not a bad option. It's all situational.

I have a base build but I need to test it, if it works well I will give you the info.