Best moment in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teething

09-30-2011

going 15/1/8 as Sivir and capping 11 nodes. First place score after my team yelled at me like crazy for picking her and the enemy team tried to ignore me.

That was also the game i realized that minions are a lot more useful than people give them credit for in this game mode.

Soferir

09-30-2011

Going all over the place when the enemy had about 200 nexus health and ours had 1, capped the points constantly and stalled to cut their nexus down to 44 hp left.

Jeepers Creepers

09-30-2011

winning 2 - 0 when they had 200 points left.

Stralucire

09-30-2011

Playing D at windmill as Lux, and doing a real good job of it, too. Hadn't let it go neutral even once. Except that, like always, the personal score doesn't reflect good defense.

So about twelve minutes into the game the Trynd on our team sees my low score and low k/d/a and begins complaining that he's carrying dead weight like me. I deny this, explaining (as nicely as I can muster, which is only moderately) that my D has been essential, k/d/a isn't important to me, etc. He, of course, doesn't believe me.

It's right at this moment that the enemy MF, who has failed to take Windmill from me the entire game, gets on /all and unleashes a torrent of rage about not being able to kill me.

Not only is this the first time I've ever made an opponent rage at me in LoL, this is the first time in any game where a QQer has validated my side of an argument with a teammate. Pretty awesome.

Mcksxy

09-30-2011

Poppy and I took the windmill with only 1 health left on our nexus to win the game.

Zyaph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

We were losing 1-97 but had one more capture than the other team. I was at windmill as Alistar defending against Yi and Singed. "Oh, you want to capture, Yi? Nope." *knockback* "You too, Singed? Nope." *knocked airborne* I defended for a full 2 minutes while the rest of my team went to capture the other points. I died just as our Irelia got to Windmill and destroyed what health was left of Yi and Singed.

We won 1-0. Best comeback I've ever had. Too bad defending doesn't give that many points :/ But at least we won :3