Best moment in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceilver

09-30-2011

What's your best moment you've had playing Dominion?

I saved a guy from a 2v1 and he was able to survive even though I died and he said "thank you" first person I played with that wasn't an ass and was kind of enough to say it.

PlatypusAvenger

09-30-2011

I capped a third point last night as blitz with the score at 1-44 and the impending doom countdown on, the enemy team piping in GG's galore. We won that game 1-0.

Auscurse

09-30-2011

As Riven, I had an Ori help me in a 2v2 vs Teemo and Jarvan. The Ori was low mana but we managed to win 2 kills to 1 because the Ori used the ball for shielding at the right moment at least three times as I slowly worked away at their hp. I did die in the end, but totally worth it.

Cyric151

09-30-2011

When i was Wukong in late game with everyone at bottom while me and a Rammus fought it out with me comming on top showing the rammus he's not really that OP. Only lost 400HP while I killed the 2,500HP Rammus like it was nothing.

Xin Kaishek

09-30-2011

Took out 3 people trying to capture a turret at once with Kog'Maw's Icathian Surprise.
Best death ever.

PrincessDerpy

09-30-2011

5 capping at 13 points left on our nexus and holding it for the win. (they had 100 hp left)

Mythonian

09-30-2011

Held the windmill for the entire game and only had it neutralized once as gragas... by the end of the game they had gave up on attacking it and since I had been hiding in the top bushes when I was defending I left and capped their mid... and held it for like 5 minutes until we won

nociess

09-30-2011

We won a game by literally one point.

thepope289

09-30-2011

Apart from my two 1-0 wins, I can't get enough of those games where you are losing like 470-150 and the enemy team just goes 'gg' "free win lol" and then you just start stomping them so hard right after they say it like the gods had condemned them.

The best part is when it's all over you just say "yeah, that was a free win, pretty easy"

Twister1245

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

earlier unoffical penta, offical quadra, got windmill too

then 2 team mates left and it was 3 v5 and i went positive and held against 2 most of the game

turns out though that i can't take on 3

well, we lost in the end though, needless to say jax + pantheon, + teemo can hold their own fairly well against rammus, sion, morg, shaco, and jax