ZzzZzzZzz same champs every match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astiahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

But Shaco is fun to play...he's just so hilarious in everything he does! :3

JimJamzzz

09-30-2011

OP write me a list of 20 unviable champs in dominion and maybe ill agree but I highly doubt you can.

Ødin

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJamzzz View Post
OP write me a list of 20 unviable champs in dominion and maybe ill agree but I highly doubt you can.
Any champ deemed "late game" and done.

Hugs From Momma

09-30-2011

OP: your 'Z' key has malfunctioned.

Phourc

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by din View Post
Any champ deemed "late game" and done.
Bwuh?

Late game champs are guaranteed their late game, it's one of the perks of playing a carry in this mode. I think they're actually one of the strongest as you can turn the game around easily unless the enemy has anticipated your sudden damage spike and pre-counter-built you. Yes. That is now a thing.

Ødin

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
Bwuh?

Late game champs are guaranteed their late game, it's one of the perks of playing a carry in this mode. I think they're actually one of the strongest as you can turn the game around easily unless the enemy has anticipated your sudden damage spike and pre-counter-built you. Yes. That is now a thing.
i have never seen this happen. Its ALWAYS xin, akali, heimer, ryze or some otehr early game burst dps OP **** that just steamrolls you under your turret. I like to play ashe, however ashe is only useful once she gets her build finished, cant do taht if yoiure dead more tahn youre alive.

Phourc

09-30-2011

The great thing about dominion (or bad, depending on whether your team is steamrolling or being steamrolled) is that you *can* get your build finished while dead, the gold and experience never stop.

Ryze and Akali are mid-late game characters in summoner's rift, so you're kind of proving my point. They don't get much power until they build certain items, which they are guaranteed in dominion. I don't feel they see much play in Rift because they are dependant on an early game.

*Ranged* AD though is a weird one, I haven't messed with it much but I hear you need to have a tank/initiator to do well since there's enough small skirmishes that melee don't automatically lose to range.

Kamazoom

09-30-2011

soooooooooooooooo agreed

Zarthorn

09-30-2011

Champs that counter the set you worry about:

Brand > Heimer

Morgana > Ryze

Olaf > Akali and Jax

Talon > Shaco

Gangplank or TF > Rammus

My reasoning behind each:

Brands range means he can safely keep heimers turrets constantly down and harrass the heck out of him making it impossible for him to push or defend safely.

Morganas Black shield negates Ryzes bag of tricks long enough for her to destroy him in any given 1 v 1.

Olaf can soak the punishment from Akalis burst all the while smashing her down quicker than she can react, Jax cannot stop Olaf because of Ragnarok, Undertow and Wreckless swing also Jax should never EVER try to duel Olaf if he has atmogs.

Rammus as annoyingly broken as he is in this mode can be countered by AP TF's destiny > gate > burst, gangplank can also stop him capping with his cannon barrage and keep kiting him while parrrlaying him, eating an orange so its k and generally trolling Rammus into a ragequit.

Talon can stop Shaco decieving with throat cut and will burst him down before he can do anything meaningful.

TokinPrez

09-30-2011

OP I dunno what your complaining about honestly...

Same champs??

You play ranked SR?? Guess what same champs banned, same champs picked, nothing new here.

In fact I would say if anything Dominion has MORE champ diversity, yes some shine more then others but I find balance to be greater in many ways in Dominion, it has also allowed champs deemed trash on SR to find a niche.

Heimer, Shaco, Teemo all have become very viable on Dom

Panth, Riven do very well

Mao, eve, twitch....list goes on, my point being many underused or trash tier champs are now viable and fun as all get out.

Ranged DPS is still amazing but you no longer have the same distance and tower to use as on SR so it takes more thought and a change in how you play and you need to know how to kite and position properly. I run Kog on Dom and WRECK people, his damage and the fact he eats tanky types which people all rush to play makes him amazing, toss in his poke from very far and he is amazing. Cait with her super ranged ult, traps, kite ability and so on...again amazing.

Really I think when Dom first hit people all flocked to tanky DPS and boo hoo on anything else and as people learn to play were seeing strats develop and also seeing that **** near every champ can fit in a role on Dom.

Yes some champs are to much on here but the list is small...imo...

Jax is just to good due to smaller battles and his absurd scaling

Gangplank due to his global ult and the fact he can do **** near everything

Rammus has massive map control plus everything else

Only 3 I think are really problems on this map...akali, shaco, and so on are good but over hyped and feed of bad players.

I was super amped for Dominion and then I began to get a lil sick of it until recently and that is because I am seeing more champ diversity, more strats being used and smarter gameplay and wow it has become a blast to play.