League of Legends Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trymore

09-07-2009

Still havent played cause im waiting for my new PC , but i didnt noticed any answears according to the question of the 6th item and the denies? there is no deny? so every1 is free to farm? seems easy mode this way cause every1's micro will decrease and except that why we cant drop items on our own will? ( i havent played i ask according to previews post )

TheArrow

09-07-2009

thanks, it helped me a lot ;D

itzMorglum

09-09-2009

Question about purchasing items...

Should I save gold and buy item when I have enough to pay full price, or should I buy chaper items, one by one that allows in the end cheaper purchase of better one?

Graty

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzMorglum View Post
Question about purchasing items...

Should I save gold and buy item when I have enough to pay full price, or should I buy chaper items, one by one that allows in the end cheaper purchase of better one?
That depends on conveniance and situation.
In early game, you'll want to tend to your lane as much as possible in order to soak up gold and exp from creep kills. Try and recall and buy what you want fast, or have teleport handy for coming right back.

Later on in a game, try to look for oppurtunites where your team has the lanes covered or your team just took out a decent number of enemy champions before recalling back and buying.

Buy as often as possible, since every item brings more stats, but make sure you don't spend too much time away and aren't putting yourself or your team at a disavdantge in the process, since, they are one man down for however long you'll be at your base and running back.

HansonTheory

09-12-2009

Nice post/guid Iv only played 4 games . I didnt know attacking a hero would cause all the oposing mobs to attack you .Would it be beter to try for the life leech weapon first ? instead..WEll saturday and i dont have a key to play ....:{ any advice be helpful in getting one.

TMallory

09-13-2009

How do you decide which items to buy throughout the game? I find myself taking different routes, either trying to improve my total mana, attack speed, movement speed, or whatever, and I still get owned

TMallory

09-13-2009

And I do alright in the game except for against OTHER champions. Even when I try to 1v1 a champion on equal level that has like half my health they kill me pretty much instantly, wtf

Extravagance

09-13-2009

Great intro guide!

Lorathon

09-13-2009

How do you sell items? I've click almost everywhere i can think of in the shop and the "sell" bottom never highlights for me to push.

I've gone 50 games without having to need to sell, but the one long game I wanted to I couldn't figure it out.

CMETAHA

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorathon View Post
How do you sell items? I've click almost everywhere i can think of in the shop and the "sell" bottom never highlights for me to push.

I've gone 50 games without having to need to sell, but the one long game I wanted to I couldn't figure it out.
Very easy. Click on the item in the inventory which u want to sell and click sell button.