League of Legends Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMARTYA THE KILL

06-09-2012

jst play it cool

Jerflin

06-16-2012

if you are playing a support or a tank - YOU SHOULD NOT BE LAST HITTING MINIONS. That is your carry's job. you should also not be getting the kills, although if it happens in the heat of battle, it happens.

FPSkiller

06-17-2012

i love home

A snazzy shovel

06-17-2012

Is there a hot-key for using potions? I ask because sometimes when I click on the potion icon, I end up somehow "dragging" the image out of the item box and then I see its picture expanded and following the mouse around the screen. It wont let me click on anything either until I click the item box again to "drop" it.

Chake14u

06-18-2012

Honestly, there are no hot-keys for potions. Yes it would be cool but ehhh.... If you click it it SHOULDNT be dragging at all. Unless you somehow click on the wrong thing... There is always... NVM.

Palomill0

06-19-2012

@A snazzy shovel:
You can use 1-6 to use ur items in the inventory (1 is first one. 6 last one).

i fling poo1992

06-20-2012

ty for the "X" info =o changes game play completly for me haha

Peengas

06-20-2012

Pendragon. Pen-Dragon.PENDRAGON. pen-Dragon.

I like trains.

Shining Gold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Why would you destroy turrents so fast it just makes it so its harder for you to farm and easier for them to farm.

HylianDefender

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ºExøtic Ragêº View Post
Why would you destroy turrents so fast it just makes it so its harder for you to farm and easier for them to farm.
I believe he means start destroying turrets in the midgame phase, when everyone is about level 7-14. And you have a good point; rushing a tower earlygame (levels 1-6) is not a good idea long-term, as the other team can farm more easily because the minion waves spawn for them at a faster rate, allowing them to farm safer and then push down your turret.