League of Legends Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falseshadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

The last person to hit the inhibitor gets a bonus of 50 gold, even if it's already respawned once, but if a minion kills it nobody gets the extra gold. If you're at an enemy inhibitor, generally speaking you've pretty much won your game, and so you don't really need that extra boost =P

gekigengarR2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

^Its just for fun, like who got the "Last Hit"

knight stalker16

03-07-2012

this is my first post.. but if you need any farther help (on certain champions) you should go watch it on youtube.. or you can go watch a stream of your choice.

xXoHvHoXx

03-08-2012

Building armor helps more than most people think.
Going mid, usually an early negatron cloak will diminish their damage by a lot.

Direhealth

03-26-2012

I don't use the mini map alerts, but they can be helpful in certain situations. Such as tracking down a running enemy champion or alerting the team of a lane without a champion guarding.

JazzGator

04-03-2012

bump because people forgot

NA Pain

04-05-2012

This helped a lot.

Syferfyre

04-08-2012

Isn't all this obvious?

LeagendOfDeath

04-10-2012

I Love this game.. One down side and its my Parents fault, they don't like me playing games so i sometimes shut down my computer and my "LoL" stays in game and it counts like I was leeching Pts or Exp and then I get banned/Blocked.. really sad :/ and i got the hang of this game the first day, Good job

The Premonition

04-10-2012

Good Job Nice tips