Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ärágørn

11-08-2011

Quote:
phaseshifter:
How do you Map ping?

Instead of alt+clicking, I like to "g" +left-click. Your pointer finger is already really close to it...

Ärágørn

11-08-2011

Question...

I was trying to get the Gunblade(Hetched?) the other day, and I bought both of the ingredients and i saw the Gunblade in the recommended items list, but it was grayed out and I couldn't buy it. Help on how to combine them please?

Ärágørn

11-08-2011

Quote:
khazmoth:
Hi.. Im just a pure newbie here.. and this is my first mmorpg(if im not mistaken),.. i just want to know the great heroes(Champions right?) for newbies like me... plese help me. and i want to know the items they need.. thank u..

It's not an MMORPG(Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) That's what WoW and Runescape are. This is closer to an RTS, but it really falls into its on genre, called possibly MOBA or just DoTA related.

PatoMec

Recruiter

11-09-2011

asd

xBest Sodium Na

11-10-2011

Press "p" to open shop without clicking :P

Surangama

11-25-2011

Anyone know the MOVE then ATTACK?

Saw this in Doublelift stream. He click to a spot and Vayne would move there then attack (instead of attack then move). He doesn't have to aim/click the champion he wanted to attack. How do you do this?

It will save me a lot of clicking when i am kiting enemy and attacking at the same time.

Cataractor

12-10-2011

Hi

Zacer11

12-28-2011

Quote:

Saw this in Doublelift stream. He click to a spot and Vayne would move there then attack (instead of attack then move). He doesn't have to aim/click the champion he wanted to attack. How do you do this?

It will save me a lot of clicking when i am kiting enemy and attacking at the same time.

He is using something called attack move where u click on a location on the ground and attack the nearest enemy unit. This is helpful because it reduces the amount of distance your mouse eneds to travel.

Zacer11

12-28-2011

Quote:

This is called attack move. It is where u click "A" then the ground and you will move and attack the nearest enemy unit.

Schizovic

12-29-2011

and alt + f4 is auto spawning like revive .. enjoy it