League of Legends Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antonius1

08-05-2011

I'm having a bit of trouble fiquring out what unique wepon passives and armor's stack. When do they When dont they? there should be some sot of alert in the item discrption of the item telling you basicly what it will and wont stack with. so you dont build some stupid Non stacking poo build. thanks riot.

Antonius1

08-05-2011

What items stack? Diff between passive and unique. CD stacking? Life steal stacking? Gold per 5 sec stacking? whats the deal. thanks

Ni4

08-07-2011

thanks!!
it really helps! =)

clawshot

08-08-2011

whats the difference between ground hiting and regular hitting? if there is any at all

Drace Sylvanian

08-16-2011

I've got some tips. Do not play this game unless you enjoy raging at idiots trolls and leavers. One in three games at least will be an instant lose because of someone being an ******* and intentionally ruining the game.

On a serious note, use the /ignore "Playername" command on every single person on your team when the game starts. It has probably saved my life more than once.

Drace Sylvanian

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonius1 View Post
What items stack? Diff between passive and unique. CD stacking? Life steal stacking? Gold per 5 sec stacking? whats the deal. thanks
For a real tip, everything that does not say "Unique" stacks. Gold per 5 from multiple different items stack, but not from the same item. CDR stacks until it maxes at 40%. Lifesteal stacks until it maxes at...like..100%. Do not quote me on that number. In short, everything stacks until it gets maxed.

Passives are things that happen to your champion without any input from you, the Summoner. An active requires that you either click the item or use its hotkey to gain an additional effect. Unique means that that effect does not stack with itself. For example, you cannot gain the gold per 5 from two Philosopher's Stones, only one.

Recnik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drace Sylvanian View Post
I've got some tips. Do not play this game unless you enjoy raging at idiots trolls and leavers. One in three games at least will be an instant lose because of someone being an ******* and intentionally ruining the game.

On a serious note, use the /ignore "Playername" command on every single person on your team when the game starts. It has probably saved my life more than once.
Drace... Not in the beginner's section, and espescially not on a red post.

trytotouchthis

08-20-2011

I think a reallyimportant item is emblem of war because of the health steal also be sure to upgrade it to stark's fervor as fast as u can because it also gives nearby allies (champions) a chance to recover after each hit

Wilbs

08-20-2011

Well.. IF only I would've read this when I first started.

SShadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

nice tips, i'm quite new to this game