Summoner Showcase #47 Its Like Magic!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilivin777

09-30-2011

NIKA HAZ A TATTOOOOOOOOO! could be fake tho O_o

Epicurite

09-30-2011

Haha great video, loved the ending.

I'm glad you picked better accessories this week, they go very well with what your wearing.

Dune1008

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

I like what an obvious marketing ploy it is to have a hot chick do all these videos, and how even though I know it's an obvious marketing ploy, I keep watching them.

Sweatrock

09-30-2011

they need a new person to host this thing, she has no clever lines that actually make u laugh and the fact that she does it soo much and never takes it really seriously. i would never want her to critique my art. like that morgana pic was sweet but she just made it so awkward to look at "her eyes really draw you in" get outta here lady..

InfernalWyvern

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweatrock View Post
they need a new person to host this thing, she has no clever lines that actually make u laugh and the fact that she does it soo much and never takes it really seriously. i would never want her to critique my art. like that morgana pic was sweet but she just made it so awkward to look at "her eyes really draw you in" get outta here lady..

GhostDieM

10-01-2011

Good god woman who the hell picks out your clothes? Sometimes it looks just awful (and I'm not even gay).