Tower Neutralization Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaoticHypnotic

10-06-2011

If you are within range of a tower that is owned by the enemy and you right-click on the point, your champion will begin the channel, neutralize the tower, and continue channeling to cap.

But, if you are outside of range of a tower owned by the enemy and you right-click it, your champion will move toward the tower to cap it. However, if the tower becomes neutral during that course, your champion bugs out and stops dead in his tracks instead of continuing to the tower to cap.

This isn't a huge bug, but it's certainly very annoying. This should be fixed so that once a command is issued to capture a tower, your champion carries out this order until the tower is capped.

GammaEspeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Agreed, quite annoying, especially when you used a speed booster to get there and suddenly stop as if your champ completely forgot what they were doing.

ChaoticHypnotic

10-06-2011

Bump for a fix.

Lolkoopa

10-07-2011

Yeah this is pretty annoying, I hope Riot fixes this. Bump!

ooo Sick Boy ooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

another bug for me is when you are capping the tower and you open a text box the tower animation stops/freezes until you finish the cap

Shadow of Inari

10-07-2011

bump

ChaoticHypnotic

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo Sick Boy ooo View Post
another bug for me is when you are capping the tower and you open a text box the tower animation stops/freezes until you finish the cap
Wow. I hadn't noticed that yet. Thanks for pointing it out!