Best Dominion champion - in your opinion. Why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

friedkinz

09-29-2011

Poppy is nasty, but wins depends on team play and hopefully you don't get any d/cers or afkers

*******http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/oG_ichiban05/LOLOWNED.png********

Basist

09-29-2011

There is no "best" at Dominion. I've beaten more Poppy's than I've lost to and the same goes for Jax. I'm probably a 90% win rate against Akali players as well.

Team comp is what matters, not who has the "op team". I would say Kassadin/Karthus tie for best AP caster in Dominion, but that is just AP. There is no "one best at Dominion".

cAZNc54

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

imma be boring and say rammus. it obvious he can reach the highest mvt spd in the game making his capping ability amazing. then there is the fact that he is a tank. so defending can def be considered one of his fortes. there is also the rest of his skill kit. taunt helps more with the defending aspect. his w works stupidly well against auto attack champs being that is the meta for dominion right now. then there is his passive. again because ad champs are the meta right now, just stacking armor and getting thornmail will pwn most of the games you play with rammus.

Harate

09-29-2011

singed

BlobPower

09-29-2011

Teemo. Won 7 games in a row with him. (see my match history right now)

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Probably tryndamere. If the game goes late you just automatically lose. Because unlike in SR your whole team won't be around to CC him to death and he'll just roll over anyone once fully built.

Lexoon

Recruiter

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
Probably tryndamere. If the game goes late you just automatically lose. Because unlike in SR your whole team won't be around to CC him to death and he'll just roll over anyone once fully built.
I am starting to see this too. Late game he is a major wrecker, and without any CC you lose.

Still, I have seen him utterly dominated by Shaco or Heimer till he rages, and then everything around him just dies.

Seen him pwn Jax as well. No SoD needed. Trynd had to rage though.

HelplessKitten

09-30-2011

rammus because he has a global ultimate with a 6 second cooldown?

injerd

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapao View Post
akali

close thread
Only if nobody wisely invests in sweeper or lightbringer, then akali is just splat waiting to happen.

I've tried trynd a couple times, olaf seems to destroy him, can't make it to end game.

OTOH maokai I've been pretty successful with.

Ipitydafool

09-30-2011

A fully farmed AP poppy makes me want to smash my computer. That ult is absurd in this mode.