Best Dominion champion - in your opinion. Why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RussianRevolver

09-29-2011

Kassadin.

Enemy Akali nuking your team? Blow the wench up.
Enemy Jax beating your allies to death? Blow him most of the way up, and watch him try to limp away while your allies finish him off.
Enemy Koggy destroying your tanky characters? BLOW HIM UP!

Honestly... Kassadin has been my one saving grace against all of these hypercarries in Dominion.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

I prefer champs with map control or turret/capture control.

My choice is Pantheon.

Slarg232

09-29-2011

Pantheon is one mean mother hubber; He's killy, and he can insta jump between two points for two captures.

magnumstrikerX

09-29-2011

Rumble, Rumble, Rumble! he's the most versatile tanky champion dominion. He can towersit, initiate, disrupt with his harpoon or equalizer.

Two Chainz Swaga

09-29-2011

I'd vote Karthus. Poppy, Akali, and Kog'maw are right below him.

FrozenFIames

09-29-2011

poppy, 2-3 hit most almost all champions.

Best Atheist NA

09-29-2011

Akali, Rammus.

Akali's killing power is just crazy, and Rammus for his powerball movement speed AND his taunt.

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

A good Kogmaw is really really hard to deal with. Personally I feel like Akali is really overrated, I wouldnt even put her in tier 1 against a team that knows what they are doing. Allied and neutral towers give vision through her shroud so shes not much of an attacking threat, and lightbringer is very cheap and ruins her shroud everywhere else. The only way she can control the game is if you let her catch you in 1v1 away from towers, and that just shouldnt happen. Also, this might come as a shock to a lot of people, but they do actually sell magic resist items in CS.

For me personally I have by far the most success with Riven, shes just so versatile, shes fast, and she has a really strong ult on a low cool down, shes tanky and does decent damage, and her aoe makes disrupting caps easy.

Ive had many, many, many 2k+ score games with Riven, and a very high win rate.

Astiahl

09-29-2011

I think in Dominion the term "good" translates pretty much to "fun". If you're doing badly because of picking a sub-par champion it's obviously not going to be fun. By that logic I'd have to say it's a tie between Pantheon and AP Shaco for me.

Pantheon has good all-around utilitarian purpose with his ult, and can really be a nuisance if built tanky. Most games end with me running around at 3-3.5K HP with 200-300 AD. AP Shaco however is just Hilarious while being effective provided you have the cunning to use him. It's fun leading 3 enemy champions around a point on a wild goose chase until allies arrive, then you can jump in and shred the squishiest one while they're distracted. :P

larkhill

09-29-2011

lategame karthus is literally unstoppable.

flash/ghost 9/0/21

hextech sweeper
cd boots
deathcap
hourglass
deathcap/void staff if needed (most people dont buy MR in dominion unless they're a tank)
deathcap

after the hourglass, ur unstoppable. anything that gets close enough to kill u will also die.

press R to win