"Enjoy Your Dominion Nerfs" (Example of Great Team Spirit and Positive Attitudes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrackaJack

10-03-2011

LOL, I had a pro Zilean on my team that kited an Olaf to death (from full). One of the most hilarious things I have seen in this game.

Lolkoopa

10-03-2011

I never knew how useful Warwicks were until I played with them. They've done well in attacking and capping points. I'm glad to see people different champs rather than the same ones every game. I haven't played with an Urgot, Corki, Amumu, Galio and Shen yet.

Necks

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melogrunty View Post
This is what cool people say to someone anytime they die. At first my teammates say "u reatrd why u pick warwick for dominion he sucks" then I start doing great for my team and instead of saying hey great job they say "enjoy your dominion nerfs ***** swallower"

This was on the ally team not even the enemy team. People need to be medicated...
/mute all

NeedsMoarCowbell

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necks View Post
/mute all
^ This.

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Most people that rage about underpowered champ picks, have probably never even seen them play in Dominion to begin with. They just troll the forums and assume every champ that's not called OP is a bad pick. Remember just a weak ago when everyone said AP champs in Dominion are worthless?

Sammym3

10-03-2011

It's bull when people rage at you for stupid reasons, like team mates blaming you for the loss when I got killed almost killing the guy 1v1 under their turret, while capping it when they ran, make it neutral, die to them, then having 3 allies circle it chasing the person half way into the fog towards the buffs instead of capping it when it was 10 to 100. Lost about 5 to 10 seconds later.

Always fun.
:/

Vydelar

10-03-2011

I had a person on my team (LeBlanc) rage at me for going AP Ezreal. Yeah.

Magical026

10-03-2011

Seriously? You went AP Ezreal? Seriously?

I would...kill you...for defiling...my champion...like that...

AD Ezreal = win.
AP Ezreal = W was nerfed - useless.

Do you know one title Ezreal has? CARRY.

Do you know what his passive does? Increases AS...

His Q scales off AD.

His R scales off AD and AP.

His E can't be aimed properly.

So, you're left with the nerfed W.

BarxBaron

10-03-2011

Alot of ppl ***** about eve....not the char in dom per say...just that all eve players they've seen lately are horribad.

For me the opposite is true...80% of all eve's I've seen in dom (whether on my team or not) have been one of the prime reasons their team has won -_-

It's weird.

KimKelley

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannor View Post
Sometimes people ***** at me for going Maokai. They stop complaining about 5 minutes into the game.

I have a friend who plays Maokai. I queuedodge any team that says he's useless.