"Enjoy Your Dominion Nerfs" (Example of Great Team Spirit and Positive Attitudes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

This is what cool people say to someone anytime they die. At first my teammates say "u reatrd why u pick warwick for dominion he sucks" then I start doing great for my team and instead of saying hey great job they say "enjoy your dominion nerfs ***** swallower"

This was on the ally team not even the enemy team. People need to be medicated...

Shini Laser

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melogrunty View Post
This is what cool people say to someone anytime they die. At first my teammates say "u reatrd why u pick warwick for dominion he sucks" then I start doing great for my team and instead of saying hey great job they say "enjoy your dominion nerfs ***** swallower"

This was on the ally team not even the enemy team. People need to be medicated...
I still get rage when I pick Zilean. Then when the enemy Eve does nothing but backdoor and I find myself chasing her all **** day, they then ***** my PR is a mere 800 just because all I could do was stop her or else we would lose.

Mindllapse

09-29-2011

kk

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Yeah I want to try Zilean he seems like he would work well there.

Hannor

09-29-2011

Sometimes people ***** at me for going Maokai. They stop complaining about 5 minutes into the game.

XaoGarrent

09-29-2011

People rage over stupid ****. I've gotten hated on for picking Lee Sin in a couple of games.

Fenthis

09-29-2011

lol i get the sivir sucks all the time for dominion then i walk up and get a triple kill, though i don't get the whole insults calling her OP

Basist

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
People rage over stupid ****. I've gotten hated on for picking Lee Sin in a couple of games.
Now that is just downright silly, I usually ban Lee because he is a monster if played correctly.

Albert Dakkar

09-29-2011

Someone raged when I picked Urgot one game saying he would blame the loss on me. I proceeded to carry our victory.

Torm

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
Lee Sin is one of the most potent late game characters on Dominion; and he counters Akali can chase Eve/Twitch/Shaco.

I hope when you were Q1' + Q2'ing people for half of their health they gave you some sort of recognition.