Having trouble with Twitch.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaelthas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

What should I do when they inevitably get oracles?

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Build however you want, but I would advise against Malady for lifesteal. Bloodthirsters is much better on twitch. Starks is just plain silly unless you don't mind revealing your presence to the other team.

If you absolutely need to get an attack speed item, get yomuus. Yomuus makes you run fast, has armor penetration, and makes you attack fast as well. Last whisper is acceptable, but Yomuus serves twitch better.

ChaosZeroX

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyChaos View Post
What should I do when they inevitably get oracles?
If they get oracles. Tell your team to target whoever has it and always target the person with oracles.

ChaosZeroX

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0tlc View Post
Build however you want, but I would advise against Malady for lifesteal. Bloodthirsters is much better on twitch. Starks is just plain silly unless you don't mind revealing your presence to the other team.

If you absolutely need to get an attack speed item, get yomuus. Yomuus makes you run fast, has armor penetration, and makes you attack fast as well. Last whisper is acceptable, but Yomuus serves twitch better.
You don't reveal your position with Starks as Twitch. The enemy can only see you if theirs a Sight Ward or Oracles.

Kaelthas

06-06-2010

Summoner spells - Should i get ignite/flash?

Beegly Boogs

06-06-2010

I generally go

Cleanse / Flash

21 / 9

Start:
- Dorans Shield / 2 hp pot

Then depends on how I'm doing...
- Few kills? Rush BF sword, get lizard, five shot people.
- Gold left over? Green pot

If I'm doing bad, I'll get an avarice blade or two for some cheap crit / gold /5.

- End game IE + LW then just buy green pots for a bit, if the game doesn't end buy survivability or more damage.

Kaelthas

06-06-2010

Okay, now I'm starting a new game. The build should look like this if all goes well. Doran's Shield -> Merc Boots -> Starks -> IE -> Last Whisper (if it gets that far) or Youmou

Beegly Boogs

06-06-2010

Why are you buying Starks on twitch? I usually have a support or Tank build it.

I usually don't upgrade boots to merc until I've got a BF sword.

Kaelthas

06-06-2010

Well it is a way better lifesteal than any other, and it increases my teammate's attack speed and lifesteal.

Beegly Boogs

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyChaos View Post
Well it is a way better lifesteal than any other, and it increases my teammate's attack speed and lifesteal.
Bloodthirster is better lifesteal for twitch to build. You should be killing for your team, not building support items for them.

1234567 ... 8