Having trouble with Twitch.

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosZeroX

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyChaos View Post
So from sword of the occult straight to infinity edge? Or should i work on something smaller first?
To be honest, depending on if the other team has alot of CC or dps. Build a Ninja Tabi or Merc Treads. Always go mid as well. Gank often. Twitch was made for ganking.

From Sword of Occult get an infinity. After that I would build a Starks Fervor or Phantom Dancer depending on if my team needed Starks. Also, always use your last 2 items as situational items. At least one of the slots. If their Mage heavy. Banshee it up. If their Melee heavy, Build a Guardian Angel. With your Dodge from Runes (if you have them), Phantom Dancer, and Ninja Tabi. Any Melee DPS shouldn't pose a threat.

ChaosZeroX

06-06-2010

Quote:
Yea, how about lifesteal before infinity? Such as malady?
If you want lifesteal before IE. Get Starks. Malady is a piece of garbage.

Grundlestaint

06-06-2010

Do not get malady no matter what. Stark's Fervor gives a huge benefit to your entire team for only 600 more gold, so if you HAVE to have attack speed/life steal make a stark's.

Ruby crystal is no good as a starter because it has no hp/regen so you will end up having to port back and heal if you get harassed. The idea behind the doran's is that it not only gives you survivability, but gives you staying power in your lane with the hp regen.

Also I definitely wouldn't recommend building Frozen Mallet until you've got your straight damage/crit items built and are just looking for filler items.

Belgskuh

06-06-2010

NEVER EVER TAKE MALADY.

If u need lifesteal either go bloodthirster or starks, both way better!

Leirkov

06-06-2010

Malady and Berserker's Greaves are garbage items. Go all out on attack damage items. Like everyone has said before, Infinity Edge after boots (Mercury Treads because any smart team has tons of CC to shut down Twitch), items like Bloodthirster, MAdred's Bloodrazor, Stark's Fervor is attack speed but benefits you and your team very well.

JunKx

06-06-2010

the only attack speed you should get is last whisper, but only because it boosts your DPS huge with its armor pen

Kaelthas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Well, say I'm getting mowed down in a few seconds, shouldn't I build something with more hp so I can actually live through team fights?

Grundlestaint

06-06-2010

Oooh forgot last whisper. Also another very valid item choice if you really want attack speed. Especially if they have a pesky high armor dpser like jax or maybe mord.

Grundlestaint

06-06-2010

The idea is that the rest of your team engages and then you blow away their squishies as quickly as possible. It is all about doing as much damage as you can in the time you've got. To this end, it doesn't make sense to boost survivability until late-game when you should already be doing ridiculous damage.

ChaosZeroX

06-06-2010

Quote:
Well, say I'm getting mowed down in a few seconds, shouldn't I build something with more hp so I can actually live through team fights?
Never initiate a team fight. Let your team go in first then you unstealth and Ult them. If your team is getting owned. Build a situational item depending on what their heavy on.

123456 ... 8