Having trouble with Twitch.

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaelthas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Hey everyone, I was really curious. I'm not sure really how to go about with the items on him. Should i use items for attack speed, items for damage, or both? If you have any better ideas feel free to show your own build.

Grundlestaint

06-06-2010

Attack damage.

Start out the game with a Doran's Shield. This will greatly help your survivability early on. I usually go sword of teh occult to infinity edge. For boots you probably want mercury's treads or boots of swiftness.

Do not build attack speed items unless your team needs a starks and you have a surplus of gold. Your Q and R give you more than enough attack speed.

Kaelthas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Would a ruby crystal work equally good as a doran?

LairyRover

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyChaos View Post
Would a ruby crystal work equally good as a doran?
Twitch has bad regen and people like to harrass him when he's not stealth.

Also I agree with the first poster, AD is the way to go. Stealth + ult buffs = fast AS later game.

Kaelthas

06-06-2010

If I'm building a frozen mallet will a ruby crystal be worth it in the beginning?

ChaosZeroX

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0tlc View Post
Twitch has bad regen and people like to harrass him when he's not stealth.

Also I agree with the first poster, AD is the way to go. Stealth + ult buffs = fast AS later game.
Completely Agree with this. I don't play twitch but the awesome Twitch's out there always start with Doran's shield first and they rape!

ChaosZeroX

06-06-2010

Quote:
If I'm building a frozen mallet will a ruby crystal be worth it in the beginning?
Don't build this until mid-late game unless your raping and can afford it. Frozen Mallet is alot of money and you need AD dmg to kill enemies really fast.

Kaelthas

06-06-2010

So from sword of the occult straight to infinity edge? Or should i work on something smaller first?

K D Bonez

06-06-2010

Quote:
You'll want to get that later down the road. More likely then not you'll have other teammates with slows/stuns as well as your own slow. Get Doran Shield first and then boots, Ifinity Edge and then i'd go Blood Razor. After that you can get Frozen/Dancers/Stark in whatever order you want. The although personally, i'd get Black Cleaver instead of Frozen, they'll die to fast for FM to help =3

Kaelthas

06-06-2010

Yea, how about lifesteal before infinity? Such as malady?

12345 ... 8