Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Judgment: Xerath, the Magus Ascendant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kronos368

06-30-2012

I'm going to write Xerath fan-fiction. Stay tuned!

IS1d2f73fc65c5cecdf878c

06-30-2012

Quote:
kronos368:
I'm going to write Xerath fan-fiction. Stay tuned!

About how "The Powers That Be" lowered the power of his Arcane Barrage?

I only eat rice

09-08-2014

Riot, screw you for planning on changing Xerath's lore.

We want Tabia back >:U

Javetts

09-08-2014

i just read all 26 pages of the responses. there was 99% praise. do you see rito? we loved your lore and bought your champs and skins because of the lore. no one cares about your new lore and it's not us. it's you, the old way was great. stop trying to fix what isn't broken.

I only eat rice

09-08-2014

Quote:
Javetts:
i just read all 26 pages of the responses. there was 99% praise. do you see rito? we loved your lore and bought your champs and skins because of the lore. no one cares about your new lore and it's not us. it's you, the old way was great. stop trying to fix what isn't broken.

Well... It IS Riot... They're kinda known for trying to fix stuff that aren't broken and then breaking it in the process. Good intentions? Sure. But sometimes just the thought is enough. We don't need you to act on those thoughts :U

IS1d2f73fc65c5cecdf878c

09-08-2014

And now that they've changed the lore, all of this beautiful fiction crumbles to dust.
Nice going Riot.