Kat is OP? Balanced? UP

OP 63 29.72%
Balanced 140 66.04%
UP 9 4.25%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Kat OP/Balanced/UP??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

06-06-2010

she'll be fine once people learn how to not feed her. every time i see kat doing good, its because some idiots fed her like crazy, and she had 8 kills in 10 minutes. yes, bouncing blade is annoying, but god forbid people actually hold off on RUSH INFINITY EDGE ASAP for long enough to grab some MR and not get molested by her.

MindChild

06-06-2010

Her ultimate is REALLY strong, if right used, but it can be stopped as easy as it only can be.
BALANCED!

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Anyone who thinks she is OP has never heard of CC.

Nerzum

06-06-2010

She's really easy mode, no resource management, only based on short cooldown. And unlike Garen, which needs to go in melee range to be effective, Katarina have an instant teleport, and ranged abilties.

She may not be overpowered compared to other champions, she's still incredibly easy to play. That's how I've farm Akali: Katarina's free week.

piratesas

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerzum View Post
She's really easy mode, no resource management, only based on short cooldown. And unlike Garen, which needs to go in melee range to be effective, Katarina have an instant teleport, and ranged abilties..
Never mind the fact that once you're actually in said melee range and god forbid someone actually has a CC with your name on it, you either GTFO or explode.

She has a strong early game and stomps newbies nicely, unless you're being massivly fed that's about it.

Danulas

06-06-2010

I think Bouncing Blade could use a little look, but other than that, she's fine.

T8mNEiLGTw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Other then her short cooldown flash, she's quite weak.

I'd say either balanced or UP.

Neapolitan

06-06-2010

Kat's unbalanced.

You have to pick between having a poor Shunpo or Bouncing Blades with your builds, leave one ability kind of crappy.

Her ult is either a teamkiller or a useless piece of ****.

She's got the most erratic performance in the game. She's never really 'balanced', but UP or OP depending on your build (And how it matches up against the enemy - which includes "Do they buy a lot of Magic Resistance" late game, after you've already gone AD) and how the enemy CC is.

The only reliable Katarina is an OP Katarina that teams up with Morgana and sticks with her FOREVER. Black Shield.

Ai shi teru

06-06-2010

This reminds me of the Janna Poll, somehow "balanced wins".

Hell, even in the Shen poll( before the buff), people said Shen needed a shield buff and no nerfs.
-

To conclude, the rule of majority means the rule of idiots. The world is filled with illogical hypocrites that believe in their own obfuscated righteousness.

Crimson Rose

06-06-2010

OP as in any idiot can spam bouncing blade and deal lots of damage