Kat is OP? Balanced? UP

OP 63 29.72%
Balanced 140 66.04%
UP 9 4.25%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Kat OP/Balanced/UP??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stkillaz

06-06-2010

I recently played Kat and I think shes def not UP. she is either OP or balanced. I want to know what you guys think.
But if she get nerf tho, she gonna hit hard. I think leaving her as it is is good

Purutzil

06-06-2010

Balance/UP I'd lean towards. Main problem is her ult is to easily canceled. Even if you run away from it, your cutting out its damage by more then half its total duration before you get away unless your CCed and possibly just more then half with 1 form of CC.

Either way, I'd have to say she would be balanced, just due to the fact with a good team comp she will be able to actually use her ult with the right allies working for you.

MiCrOwAvEz

06-06-2010

I'd say OP tbh.

Since the changes she's sick good with KI stacking up her ult damage.

Personally I like going straight mejais/occult then pressing R and drinking up the tears of my opposition.

I am in the top 100.

Kodoku

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiCrOwAvEz View Post
I'd say OP tbh.

Since the changes she's sick good with KI stacking up her ult damage.

Personally I like going straight mejais/occult then pressing R and drinking up the tears of my opposition.

I am in the top 100.
lol

Hanni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Balanced or UP. She has good early game harassment, but her ult is too easily countered or stopped.

Stkillaz

06-06-2010

I think its fair to say that her ult is easily countered because if it couldnt be canceled, she would be by far, like i mean by far one of the overpowered heroes. But good thing that people do believe shes balanced. I dont want her to change anymore. I really think shes good now. Its just that alot of players pick her now a days and they been doing it good, I have a feeling a nerf is coming soon

Medikai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Kat is perfectly fine. She has a great early game harass (much like Ashe's volley), and can scale well into late game.

But she has one of the easiest interuptable ults besides Nunu.

It seems like before she was buffed she was cced more during her ult than after the buff. I see too many CC heroes pretty much ignore her and just try to run away instead of hitting her with a stun/silence/knock-up/etc and destroying her. And so the person is like standing in her circle of dagger doom while typing /all OMG KATS OPZ.

Another mistake I see people do is just stand there while she Qs the team over and over and over again. Don't stand near minions, it bounces off of minions depending on the level of it, and most Kat's increase it to lvl 5 asap. So if someone just sits at their tower and lets her Q over and over again while their health is decreasing and she runs in and ults to only shunpo away, of course she's gonna seem op. It similar to Ashe vollying someone to near death, ulting, and running away while they are under their tower. Or Fiddle's Dark Wind has the same generally harass/bounce.

And to counter AP Kat is really simple, her Q doesn't even hurt with full AP. Neither does her auto-attack. Get some MR, CC her during her ult, and chomp on her face or run away.

She's such a simple counter its ridiculous. And a lot of Kat's don't build health so they are incredibly squishy. They only have an escape if there is something to shunpo too, so she's easy to catch if nothing is around.

This is the one and only time I'll say L2P because I'm sick of stupid people complaining about an OK champ. Kat has never been insane like previous OPs (Fiddle, Twisted Fate, Twitch, etc).

A White Guy

06-06-2010

I'm currently playing Kat as my main and i'll say that I have to agree with everything Meikai said. It makes my game when i shunpo into the middle of a Garen, Fiddlesticks, and ryze, yet somehow get a triple kill with my ult.

I think i play a fairly good Kat (post noob anyway, Kat was one of my first heroes and so i screwed up my K/D with her while i was still new to the game, but i stopped playing her for a long time and when i came back i had learned to play), but i know that i wouldn't do half as good if people would just keep their head.

turulHAARP

06-06-2010

I think her ulti needs a rework.YES A REWORK.even if 1 enemy keep a cc for only Kat she wont be able to deal a lots of dmg and with that the gank turned into an 5v4 fight.and i played with her lots of games,often i just cannot do nothing in a teamfight.
Theory:
Teamfight starts.Everyone use abilities ulti etc.we are waiting for the right time.
We are still waiting cuz you see that somebody didnt use all of the abilities and there is a high possibility that the ulti will be interrupted.We are still waiting 1 or 2 allies died.teamfight is over we did nothing.GG
2.Teamfight starts.Everyone use abilities you want kill casters,carry etc.You shunpo in YELL DEATH LOTUS
,they will run away then CAN I HAS A FREE KILL?

Even with a Banshees Veil the ulti can be completely useless.
Yeah i think her ulti is broken atm.

inb4downvotes

Gaeb

06-06-2010

Borderline OP? Really strong, but not game-breakingly. Sort of like Annie is the clear caster win, except Kat seems stronger.