Are you playing Dominion?...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

I frequently do not have the time for a 45 minute SR game, so, yes, I play Dominion and I am having a lot of fun doing so.

Aacron

09-29-2011

the map seems alittle large for the capture times.. 1 person shouldnt be able to capture a point faster than a team can show up.. the middle buffs need a MUCH longer control timer and duration as right now its.. ehh.. he's getting the buff.. i cant get there in time.. and it will wear off in 1 min either way

Remsiag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepKing View Post
magma chamber > dominion
Their hasn't even been any info on magma chamber besides the map leak. How can you say it's better than it?

Omniance

09-29-2011

It would be more fun if even 1% of the game's playbase knew how to actually play it. Right now you have a bunch of people running around the middle of the map doing nothing so that they can get kills that don't effect the game at all.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

09-29-2011

I've been playing it a lot lately.

My excuse is that I've played over 1,300 games on Summoner's Rift. I'm at least entitled to spend a hundred or two games on this mode...

Kaolla

09-29-2011

i play the game to actually play it, not run around avoiding combat. dominion is dumb

Suru

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrial View Post
It's obvious they put a lot of work into it but... eh. I don't know, it just feels like a dumbed down Arathi Basin from WoW to me. After about 3 games I was like ok I'm done with this.
This type of gameplay isn't from WoW. Its from first person shooters, and wow ripped out off.

P.S.
Only baddies play carebear games like WoW

Brawller

09-29-2011

No.

Kapucino

09-29-2011

That's what my boyfriend said.

No, seriously.
He was done with dominion the first game he played it.
He likes the "slow" and "steady" pace of summoners rift, and says that "summoners rift takes skill to build, but dominion just hands you your items".

Whatever.
He doesn't realize the potential of dominion
I love dominion to death..
I played 30 games of dominion and couldn't play SR after that.
SR is just so slow and takes so long to get the items, I feel like turret diving all the time now that I've been in dominion where its constant fighting >.<

pavi132

09-29-2011

I know I have friends who played it once then went back to the normal game mode. I have played a bunch of Dominion games myself and no real classic games in a while. I dunno it's just preference I guess.