ATTENTION: Fix how ELO is calculated please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Davy Jones

09-29-2011

I had a better ratio than other friends who are ranked silver and I am still unranked. Please fix the way ELO is calculated as this is quite frustrating. Also, I played a game with an intentional feeder that went 3/18 as Shaco and we lost because of it even though we were winning in the beginning. After experiencing all of this disappointment I am getting very tired of LoL and thinking of quitting. I should not be penalized for someone else's incompetence. Please fix the way you rate ranked as I find it quite awful the way it works as do many others. Thank you for your time and please make the way you calculate ranked, please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Agreed, or just remove solo queue all together. It is a joke, and not competitive at all. If solo queue must exist, then make it a true solo que, no duo bullcrap; and make the matchmaking fair... Its stupid going against people who have 300 wins when my team as a whole has less than that one person. Do I sound mad? Sure, just a bit, but you remember my words the next time you fight with feeders or someone who d/cs 5 minutes in.