Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Needs a better movespeed item for casters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zzbzq

09-29-2011

Like 70% of the AP mages are utter garbage. They just get chased down and bursted down by all the assassins. They need to be able to position better and for that they need movespeed.

IcebergSSJ

09-29-2011

I'm inclined to agree. Casters need more movement speed items. I've had this qualm on summoners rift but even Dominion only items with movement speed would be good.

Macguffin

Recruiter

09-29-2011

Come to think of it, IS there an AP movement item that isn't a boot?

I know you would want to guess lichbane, but think about it. Those procs just go to your auto-attacks. To actually use it effectively you would have to auto attack between each spell cast.

You figure it would be easy to make a movespeed caster item with some CDR on it.

Buru Diman

09-29-2011

I'm just getting Lich Bane on Annie just for the movespeed, the rest of the bonuses are ok at best.
Maybe they could make the movespeed in Zeal/PD an unique passive? Just a thought for now.

BadNeighbour

09-29-2011

Play swain or anivia. Kiters rock in this map.

SRS. I dont lose with Swain. Build will of the ancients (or revolver atleast) early, zhonyas ring and garrison and you defend/kite anyone.