Champion Suggestions are welcome!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deeplight

Senior Member

06-05-2010

I won't even present my own reasoning.

The words of Tryndamere, the President of Riot will do all the talking.

All champion suggestion haters eat it and stfu. Tryndamere approves champion suggestions!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deeplight

Senior Member

06-05-2010

No comment on this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeplight View Post
No comment on this?
You're linking to an old thread about something no one really cares about and you expect comments?

People know champion suggestions are "Welcome" here because that's where they all are.

That doesn't mean it's not a huge, huge problem, however.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deeplight

Senior Member

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
You're linking to an old thread about something no one really cares about and you expect comments?

People know champion suggestions are "Welcome" here because that's where they all are.

That doesn't mean it's not a huge, huge problem, however.
You are quite presumptuous to claim that such ah post is "something no one really cares about." How can anything Trymdamere says not hold any weight? Sure I'm necroing the post but that still doesn't diminish its content.


I also believe that this post combats your claim of these threads being a "huge, huge problem" as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeplight View Post
You are quite presumptuous to claim that such ah post is "something no one really cares about." How can anything Trymdamere says not hold any weight? Sure I'm necroing the post but that still doesn't diminish its content.
No one cares because this is where champion suggestions go. Whether or not Tryndamere said anything about it doesn't change anything in the current situation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeplight View Post
I also believe that this post combats your claim of these threads being a "huge, huge problem" as well.
Serious question: Where does Champion Feedback go?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyford Godlike

Senior Member

06-06-2010

Well maybe then, RIOT should make an own Champion Suggestion Forum, with "Melee";"Caster";"Tank";"Supporter" as subforums, so it would be way more dealable for them and maybe if 4 of them split on those subforums, they could be able to at least read every suggestion and maybe leave a short review.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDeathstalker

Senior Member

06-06-2010

First of all, Deeplight, you didn't need to post this 3 times, in fact, you probably didn't need to post it at all, seeing as there was already a thread which was covering just this very topic, and the issue was resolved long before. That being said, we're free to post whatever we wish, so meh.

As to the topic and content of this thread, a champion suggestion forum has been brought up time and time again, and time and time again it has been shut down. If you want the reasons, etc etc, just stalk all of Ghasty's posts. He's been pretty forthcoming with Riot's position, as well as his own. The gist of it though is that more people read it if it's in this forum, so it works out.

Despite this, both sides will continue to complain and coexist, as we always have, and always will. People who care about the Champion Suggestions will read them, those that care about Champ Feedback will read them. We coexist well enough as it, so short of a breakdown of societal norms, we're all fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeathstalker View Post
Despite this, both sides will continue to complain and coexist, as we always have, and always will. People who care about the Champion Suggestions will read them, those that care about Champ Feedback will read them.
The problem being that all serious Champion Feedback is being posted in the Test Realm forum, where it's clogging up the forum, and causing important bugs (IE: Consumables crashing the game, Cho'Gath feast not working) from being reported.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDeathstalker

Senior Member

06-07-2010

That is because Bug Reports go here. Anyways, I'm sure Riot is well aware of these, but if you ever feel they aren't pay attention to that forum, not this, not the TR.