No banshess=GG

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ødin

Senior Member

09-29-2011

Now that theres no banshees how do you counter hard CC champs like fiddle?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Javiolanti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2011

Tenacity?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imalx

Senior Member

09-29-2011

qss?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ødin

Senior Member

09-29-2011

tenacity, so instead of a 3 second stun its only 2, nope youre still dead


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LilDrood

Senior Member

09-29-2011

Don't be a moron and learn when to engage and not to engage?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2011

And its really annoying as banshee's was the key to beating several other champions. That now have free range to beat you down.

The only item now to counter fid, rammus, ryze snare / blast, talon jumping silence, garens silence, sorkas silence, malz ult, etc is to get quicksilver. While a great item, is kinda pointless to all matters on DM except for the cleanse, as the MR isn't worth carrying compared to haveing ionic items, with more MR and blocking ability.

The nice thing with banshee's is it had life and mana, on it which are more key in DM. Over just MR.

Now I know they pulled banshees so you could global interrupt captures, which really was a dumb idea anyways. but ok that is why. But could we get a new item, that is hybrid banshee and quicksilver. It has to be activated to break the effect, but has the hp and mana of banshees.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDrood View Post
Don't be a moron and learn when to engage and not to engage?
Right cause that fid who ults over the wall and hits fear, for instant kill was totally a bad choice on engaging.

Or the rammus that ults, balls then taunts you for 4 seconds.

Or that karthus ult after he died.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danmal

Senior Member

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by din View Post
tenacity, so instead of a 3 second stun its only 2, nope youre still dead
Then don't fight. If Fiddles can kill you in 2 seconds then you're either going to have to buy some MR/health or go somewhere else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmal View Post
Then don't fight. If Fiddles can kill you in 2 seconds then you're either going to have to buy some MR/health or go somewhere else.
That doesn't work in DM, cause there is a bush at every tower, there is a bush every 4 feet, and there is a wall to hid behind. And sorry but its hard to beat a fid, that is ulting, feared, and lifetapping. Cause fids in DM start with lots of early game damage, and don't need to farm, so they can scale their AP fast. In SR he needs a group, fids 1 on 1 are really strong, can basically perma fear you while lifetapping.

Like I said I don't have issues cause I take quicksilver, but I hate having ot carry it on me, cause it's such a crappy item, to waste a gear slot on just to counter a champion. Also it's not about fid killing you its about him, tossing that opening fear while the other champion zips in to kill you.

Or your pushing a wave and he just crows the wave to silence you before fearing you. and draining.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mornus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeperofstars View Post
And its really annoying as banshee's was the key to beating several other champions. That now have free range to beat you down.

The only item now to counter fid, rammus, ryze snare / blast, talon jumping silence, garens silence, sorkas silence, malz ult, etc is to get quicksilver. While a great item, is kinda pointless to all matters on DM except for the cleanse, as the MR isn't worth carrying compared to haveing ionic items, with more MR and blocking ability.

The nice thing with banshee's is it had life and mana, on it which are more key in DM. Over just MR.

Now I know they pulled banshees so you could global interrupt captures, which really was a dumb idea anyways. but ok that is why. But could we get a new item, that is hybrid banshee and quicksilver. It has to be activated to break the effect, but has the hp and mana of banshees.
So its better to not get MR and be dead than to get MR and live, is what you're telling me?


123