Post here if you haven't played a SINGLE game of SR since Dominion went live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryswar

09-29-2011

What idiot tools are downvoting every post related to OP on first page, anyways?

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyl View Post
I've only played one game of Dominion since it went live. That and the beta was all I needed to know that it was not fun.
I don't even understand this. There a bunch of things that Dominion might not be. It might not be balanced, for example. But if there is one thing that Dominion definitely IS... it's fun.

Necrophiliac

09-29-2011

Yeah, went dominion and not going back. DOWNVOTE ME HATERS!

Serpicos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

My friends keep inviting me to SR games, so I still play them. However I never join SR anymore in solo Q

Tale Feather

09-29-2011

Dominion takes out the grief of playing the tedious creep game, making it optional to get your build faster, rather than quintessential to be able to build anything viable.

I think the only game of SR I've played was to try out Cassiopia in Co-Op vs Ai. If they made an AI mode for Dominion I'd never touch Summoners Rift again.

Adult Male

09-29-2011

i really liked dominion at first. i liked seeing all sorts of champions. i can't play draft because it's a 10 minute queue (and that's ridiculous) and normal all i see is jax, akali, rammus, olaf, garen, or poppy. it's stupid. seeing 3/5 of those on the other team just makes it not fun. it'd be cool if they were in every 1/3 games, but seeing 3 of them every SINGLE game makes the game not fun

ManaPowered

09-29-2011

Not a single game of SR since it went live. Dominion game lengths are perfect for my schedule since my wife and I just had a baby Can't beat a little 20 minute game between bottles and diapers!

Yagidy

09-29-2011

not one

Ruusaan

09-29-2011

I played just one SR game. I am ashamed. Dominion is so ridiculously fun. ^.^

piece 0f crap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

/wave