Post here if you haven't played a SINGLE game of SR since Dominion went live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

APremonition

09-29-2011

I'm addicted to the short matches even if it's a joke of a game that makes SR look as if it were the first perfectly balanced game...

GBShadow

09-29-2011

I really don't like dominion. So no.

Skwid1g

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claress View Post
That'd be like getting Starcraft 2 just to play Mafia.

I feel sorry for you.
How so? Sc2 is actually competitive, LoL is not.

If you're going to play a casual game you might as well play the mode that is fun.

ArtofSpades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

havent played a single SR game since it went live.
prolly coz my internet sux atm tho

energybar

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsblayze View Post
Rammus says...
Ok

09-29-2011

If you like playing a mode where every game has about a pool of the same fifteen champs. I've played over 10 games and I feel like basically every game has a jax akali tryndamere and singed the game mode is so full of ridiculous champs who while annoying in summoners rift can be denied by taking away farm ganking etc, but as short as dominion games are jax's always have their gunblad tabi rageblade well before it ends which means constant towerdiving with no downsides. Basically I feel like there are a whole bunch of champs that when fed aren't beatable in 1v1 or 1 v 2 fights and since farming is irrelevant you just magically get beefy and dominate. While the map itself may have some strategy champion building really doesn't no amount a farming will catch you up to some of these champs and since they can dive you then without retreating capture the tower they don't even take many hits. Is anyone else confused by the crappy bloodrazor substitute plents of tanky dps get warmog atma neither of which have been dominion balanced yet my hp stacking counter item gets nerfed for no apparent reason? Before I'd played it I wished they had created another map for the more standard tower pushing jungling gameplay then after playing it I wish even more for magma chamber doubt ill play dominion anytime soon.

Long story short dominion needs tons of balancing before i will ever play it again short of a bunch of friends wanting to play.

LordJerichoSwain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarOfWoe666 View Post
If you like playing a mode where every game has like a pool of the same fifteen champs. I've played like 10 games and I feel like basically every game has a jax akali tryndamere and singed the game mode is so full of ******ed champs who while annoying in summoners rift can be denied by taking away farm ganking etc, but as short as dominion games are jax's always have their gunblad tabi rageblade well before it ends which means constant towerdiving with no downsides. Is anyone else confused by the crappy bloodrazor substitute plents of tanky dps get warmog atma neither of which have been dominion balance yet my hp stacking counter item gets nerfed for no apparent reason? Before I'd played it I wished they had created another map for the more standard tower pushing jungling gameplay then after playing it I wish even more for magma chamber doubt ill play dominion anytime soon.
This.

I played like 25 games total. I totally agree, imbalanced piece of **** game mode. Only took them 8 months to release it, will take another year to fix all the bugs/balance it.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Bump for daytime crowd

dyl

09-29-2011

I've only played one game of Dominion since it went live. That and the beta was all I needed to know that it was not fun.

IS1b7b17a2e4f03260b1f79

09-29-2011

Yeah Dominion brings pure fun, no time to grief or whine, even 4v5 is np. Even today we won from 4v5 till 1st minute to comeback at 21th