Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do I lose Elo for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuV2 Ninja

09-29-2011

Honestly,

Team comps:
Ours
Top - Singed
Mid - Brand
Bot - Taric (Myself) + Caitlyn
Jungle - Amumu
Theirs
Top - Xin
Mid - Kass
Bot - Vayne + Soraka
Jungle - Maokai

Singed died instantly, Brand decided to forcefully take over top, Singed came bot with me so we got raped. At the end Singed was like 0/3 and Brand was 1/4
They kept raging and ****, why should I lose Elo for this?

I mean, Singed had 6 cs by 10 minutes? wtf?

Deathfairy

09-29-2011

Let say you don't deserved it. But next time you get a feeder on other team you shouldnlt deserve a elo gain either.

Mehiran

09-29-2011

Welcome to solo queue... roll the dice and see if you get lucky... no? Hope you picked something that can carry then, and even then you only have a 50 50 chance.

AuV2 Ninja

09-29-2011

Your right in a respect Deathfairy, I think i've just had a bad streak, had a game with a 1/13 ashe, a Singed who afked because I was going to leash blue but thought I was going top instead of him

I wonder then how Elo represents any actual skill but more your luck with not getting morons.