The Nine Tails Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinkatsu

09-29-2011

It doesn't help that a large portion of the champions are always sealed away or kept in prison like Brand, Nocturn and Fiddlesticks.

Also the freelancers could also serve as filler characters too. But even Sivir had some connection to Noxus before going merc.

I guess if this Kitsune-girl could play a big role in the story if Riot lets it. But Ionian's have a real bad habbit of not doing anything. They sit and pray in their temples all day. Their whole balance thing I guess.
So if the Kitsune is an Ionian, she'll do a whole lot of nothing too. -_-

Dracorya

09-29-2011

Ionians not doing anything? I guess that whole lore match we had awhile back and all the buildup to it was a lot of nothing too right?

HalcyonicAether

09-29-2011

I just want to say something, Brand & Olaf, both come from the same region, I see that as foreshadowing when Brand came out, of possible new plot developments they have planned down the road. Just because a champion comes out with a little hub-bub and disappears doesn't mean they might not resurface plot wise, nor does that mean ALL champions need to be plot heavy, imagine just how convoluted each JoJ would be with all 50+ champions involved in ongoing plots.

Obviously some champions also occur by accident, Maokai for example, I don't believe Anivia, Taric or Malphite were pulled into the world willingly either, then there is Fiddlesticks. They don't have active parts in plot, but they were mostly added because the designers thought they'd be fun to play. Look at Xerath, he doesn't do more than flesh out the history of Shurima desert a bit more.

Shinkatsu

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Ionians not doing anything? I guess that whole lore match we had awhile back and all the buildup to it was a lot of nothing too right?

A pair of boots...you got boots. wow.
Demacia already killed 2 noxus champs.

Freljord cursed Cassiopeia buffing her into a powerful monster. nice Feljord, nice.

Ionia buffed warwick into a werewolf, and soraka cursed herself. Then Lee Sin set himself on fire and blinded himself...nice
Then Yi got his village burnt down by singed, and is now the last wuju warrior. Yay Ionia!

Dracorya

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkatsu View Post

Freljord cursed Cassiopeia buffing her into a powerful monster. nice Feljord, nice.

Ionia buffed warwick into a werewolf, and soraka cursed herself. Then Lee Sin set himself on fire and blinded himself...nice
Then Yi got his village burnt down by singed, and is now the last wuju warrior. Yay Ionia!
...I even know how to answer this...ridiculousness. You clearly don't do any deep lore reading.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

i love how this started about 9 tails fox and now is about the whole story part of league of legends.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkatsu View Post

wtf? what two champions are you talking about?

Ionia did not "buff" Warwick, Soraka herself did that, Lee Sin set himself on fire to protest Noxus' occupation, and now is doing quite well for himself with his imortality, i don't think blindness has really been a curse to him, he seems to fight quite well on the fields of justice.

As for cass, I do see something wrong with that picture, he cursed her so that she would become a hideous monster, i really dont see any hideousness except for a snake tail and a little headdress

Shinkatsu

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradash1 View Post
wtf? what two champions are you talking about?

Ionia did not "buff" Warwick, Soraka herself did that, Lee Sin set himself on fire to protest Noxus' occupation, and now is doing quite well for himself with his imortality, i don't think blindness has really been a curse to him, he seems to fight quite well on the fields of justice.

As for cass, I do see something wrong with that picture, he cursed her so that she would become a hideous monster, i really dont see any hideousness except for a snake tail and a little headdress
Urgot and Sion were once living heroes of Noxus (Sion being a mercenary devoted to Noxus). But they were both killed by Demacian forces.

Noxus had to get their necromancers to resurrect them.

I would much rather have a feeble scientist than vicious intelligent werewolf.

Lee Sin kicks ass as a blind monk, imagine how much more ass he could kick with eyes. He just mutilated himself trying to make a statement.

I REALLY hope the nine-tails isn't ionian. She'd be better off as a freelance like anivia or Ezreal.

LordHippoman

Recruiter

09-29-2011

Maybe she's an old pal of Nidalee's?

DFxKazuto

09-29-2011

I just had an exciting revalation - What if The Nine Tails Fox is Jarvan IV's love? o.O!!~ (I mean with the whole seduction thing...)