Best "Cheap" champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerellG

07-04-2012

Why all the necro threads? This one has been necroed like 3 times already. OP goes back to 2010. Let it rest.

n4iski

07-04-2012

ad carry: ashe
ap carry: ryze, morgana
bruiser: jax
tank: cho'gath
brusier/tank: malphite
jungler: amumu
support: soraka, janna

tristana and alistar are free:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=80451
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...hained-alistar
alistar is a great support and a great jungler

Velpro

07-04-2012

Nasus
Dr. Mundo
Teemo

These are my 3 favorite 1350's

TEENZLIKEITBIG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Anyone disagreeing with this, well they need to learn something. For 1350, get Veigar. SOOOOO STRONG!!! Last hit everything with your Q. Gain AP every time you do. Every time you get a kill, you gain AP. Max your Q and just keep gaining soo much AP. get a DFG, Deathcap, Sorc boots, Lich Bane, Void Staff, Haunting Guise. OP. You go up against almost any AP Caster, you can pretty much 1 shot them with your ult 15/20 minutes into the game, if you are farmed enough. Veigar doensn't fall off like a lot of AP champs just because he can always be gaining AP. ALWAYS!!! Do a **** ton of damage. Use the Lich Bane passive on towers. Win. He is cheap. Get him and you will dominate mid lane if you practice him and get good at him. Just know how much damage his Q does. Otherwise go for Nasus. Same price. Very tank, if build correctly because AD Nasus is ****. Farm his Q. Get a Triforce. Deal a **** ton of damage. Win.

Doctor Dalekk

07-04-2012

Like everyone else has said, Ashe. At 450 IP, she is easy to learn, difficult to master.

Santa Baroon

08-11-2012

I would say cho'gath because once I hit about 1000 with rupture and 500 with feral scream and 900 with feast on a champion. It was awesome and hes only 1350 ip.

TallBoys

03-31-2013

Ryze

Tethtoril

04-01-2013

I like how almost everyone is saying Ashe, when it's obviously Kayle.

devo21an

04-01-2013

In low elo, Katarina. 3150, but people don't know to interrupt her ult yet, so you can easily half health the entire team. Darius is also extremely good, simple mechanics, but he cost 6300. Make sure you learn a variety of champions though, as playing one champion you are good at until you get to high elo will make it extremely hard to play any others, as you will be against good players without much experience with your champion.

Elodin

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethtoril View Post
I like how almost everyone is saying Ashe, when it's obviously Kayle.
I like how people don't realize this thread was made in 2010.