[Guide] Comprehensive Guide to AD Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sacredl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

Why on the earth sorc boots and rageblade. It's sound more of a hybrid rather than AD.

Dephloc

07-24-2010

This is not the best of guides, I disagree with many aspects like ghost and flash you have a built in flash why get flash when there are much better skills such as ignite and exhaust.
The item build is terrible imo. Start with a meki pendant, don't pill till you can get boots and brutilizer. Then basically build AD. Trinity force is not a good item for ezreal, its a little bit of everything which means it barely helps your AD AP nice health and mana but your a carry you sit in the back speed boost everyone with W and ulti as many enemies as possible while constantly spamming Q, using E to chase or to escape. Black cleaver is super effective when team fighting because due to W you'll have insta 5 stacks on whoever your attacking.
Final build (for me):
Boots of swiftness
Brutilizer
Chalice(sell when you feel its necessary or are out of inventory space)
Black Cleaver
Bloodthirster
Bloodthirster
6th item i usually go for some defense (veil)

Dephloc

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recently View Post
Trinity is fine on Ez. The Sheen component is almost required for any serious AD build since it gives the biggest buff. Phage is extremely useful cause its applied on effect of Mystic shot which makes Ez almost as good at chasing and kiting as Ashe. The Zeal portion while nice isn't nessary early, but eventually you will want space back, and there's no point in upgrading to lichbane or frost mallet.

I'd definitely build sheen and phage first, grab some AD items, then finish up trinity when space is needed. Right now Sheen is just freaking godly on Ez.
Trinity force = NO on Ezreal, there are so many more items that are much more useful, and by the time you get trinity force after the necessities of brutilizer and BF sword its nothin but team fights anyways (unless your low ELO) and in which case your team should have a slower or stunner where you can just shift in Q and watch their bars drop to 0.

Deuce23

07-28-2010

Trinity on AD EZ is very very very good. The sheen ability, attack speed, movement speed, slow, and damage are all great things for him and his killing ability. Coupled with the hp and mana to help survivability is something EZ definitely. Its very fortunate Trinity is in the game cause there is not one useless thing apart of it that AD EZ can't use.

TandemX

07-28-2010

I feel going either way with ez is not going to be very efficient, he is very much a hybrid character.

Final build:

Mejai's soulstealer - Allowing you to get stacks right away, and if your actually good with ez early game you should be at about 5-0 in the first 20minutes or so, giving you +80ap for free!

Now lets get some more AD as well as AP,

Guinsoo's - Also with the x8 stack your getting +48 more AP for free!

The next two items are based upon who you are fighting. If your going against a lot of heavy armor, Go for madreds because of the extra atk speed and the AP dmg it does! the extra AD is also helpful for taking out lower armored support. If there aren't huge tanks, which I doubt, then go for a higher AD item like Bloodthirster with stinger for AS and cd reduc

Crank up the AP more, ryalis is nice with the slow and extra HP.

I find going hybrid for the first half of the game then tailoring towards the end completely keeps ez extremely dangerous late game.

Avg a game is about 14/3/10

Of course since your playing with stack items, i assume you know how to survive well

sacredl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

Erm, Trinity is actually very viable on AD Ez:
- the slow effect allows to almost kite/chase like Ashe
- proc-in applies to Mystic Shot (also it's been fixed this patch so it applies more dmg now)
- increases MS which helps at chasing/kiteing
- increases crit chance which with youmuu's ghostblade makes your autoattack very deadly
- gives hp i.e. fixes squishiness
- gives mana i.e. solves all mana problems (even chalice isn't required)

D2v0n

09-13-2010

I just got Ez and I am wondering. If mystic shot is Phys dam? does that mean you need LIFESTEAL instead of SPELL VAMP?

One Cool Guy

09-27-2010

Lifesteal works on auto attacks, spell vamp works on abilities so if you wnt mystic shot to heal you you'd need spell vamp.

Omenapuu

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerboCheez View Post
Lifesteal works on auto attacks, spell vamp works on abilities so if you wnt mystic shot to heal you you'd need spell vamp.
Actually, mystic shot uses lifesteal, not spell vamp. I'm not sure if it uses both? But atleast it gains some benefit from lifesteal.

Oh and btw, I don't know how old this guide is, but I just feel Ezreal is underpowered as hell. I always feel useless with him these days. One might argue that this is due to a lack of skill on my part, and maybe a little, yes. But I have done great with other champions while out of 5 or 6 games with ezreal, i've lost most of them and if we did win, not contributed to the victory in any meaningful way. I'll still keep on trying though, because I want ezreal to be good, because he's so **** fun to play, even though he's useless.

piepiepiepiepi47

05-17-2012

buff this champion he has no dps